Fort Worth at night

Reaction score
Drove downtown to try some night time aerial shots. I was unaware of a fireworks display going on at the time, so I watched the fireworks going off as I was driving in along the highway. They looked fantastic and I was getting really excited. Then as I parked, the finale went off. I had just missed getting aerials of the fireworks by only a few minutes.:(
I flew from a riverside park and took these pictures. It would have been a great place to take photos of the fireworks display, since it was far enough away from buildings and people to be safe.
FtWorthnight 1200.jpg

Reactions: RiZe-TommyGun
Nice pic! But, please please please post videos and photos in the videos and photos forum. That way we don't have to hunt all over the forums for these cool shots. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Drove downtown to try some night time aerial shots. I was unaware of a fireworks display going on at the time, so I watched the fireworks going off as I was driving in along the highway. They looked fantastic and I was getting really excited. Then as I parked, the finale went off. I had just missed getting aerials of the fireworks by only a few minutes.:(
I flew from a riverside park and took these pictures. It would have been a great place to take photos of the fireworks display, since it was far enough away from buildings and people to be safe.
View attachment 23376
Wow! Great shot of one of my favorite places !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31