Forgot to remove gimbal to Phantom 4

Reaction score
So I receive my Phantom 4 pro 2 days ago, and today I decide to fly at night, but I forgot to remove the gimbal clamp. I kept in the air for 2 minutes. Is this going to damage the Phantom??

I am assuming that you have since checked the phantom with the lock removed? The camera needs to do its dance unrestricted as part of the calibration and warm up cycle. If it is fine, find a ribbon or buy one of the 'remove' tags to hook onto the guard to remind you in future. Bet you won't do it again.

I am assuming that you have since checked the phantom with the lock removed? The camera needs to do its dance unrestricted as part of the calibration and warm up cycle. If it is fine, find a ribbon or buy one of the 'remove' tags to hook onto the guard to remind you in future. Bet you won't do it again.
I was in a hurry to do some photos, so I started without even looking the camera. I just realize that I had the gimbal lock on when I was 150 ft! Yes I have checked the lock after that haha

I was in a hurry to do some photos, so I started without even looking the camera. I just realize that I had the gimbal lock on when I was 150 ft! Yes I have checked the lock after that haha
Don't worry, everyone has done it at least once. Stickers and tags do the trick.

Reactions: Leo4599
Don't worry, everyone has done it at least once. Stickers and tags do the trick.
Sorry for asking this, but the camera does not rotate 360 degrees right, is the drone that rotates 360 so the camera can get different sides?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4