For Sale- Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Bought a Phantom 3 Standard in July mainly to fly on campus and capture video of UD’s stunning campus. Got to campus and was told they weren’t allowed. Less than 5 hours of flight time in the roughly 3 months I’ve had it. I bought it for $399 refurbished off Amazon. It’s not in my dorm room (Campus is about 40 minutes from home) now or I would attach pictures. Still have everything in the box, no decals or anything have been used. Will be going home next weekend for midterm break, would like to have a buyer in place by then. Will send any pictures + authentication I can for you. I live in Ohio, we can work out a price and shipping and details if you’re interested. Looking for $300. Funds will be donated to Puerto Rico hurricane relief more than likely. Thanks guys!

Reactions: Neon Euc and KentA
Bought a Phantom 3 Standard in July mainly to fly on campus and capture video of UD’s stunning campus. Got to campus and was told they weren’t allowed. Less than 5 hours of flight time in the roughly 3 months I’ve had it. I bought it for $399 refurbished off Amazon. It’s not in my dorm room (Campus is about 40 minutes from home) now or I would attach pictures. Still have everything in the box, no decals or anything have been used. Will be going home next weekend for midterm break, would like to have a buyer in place by then. Will send any pictures + authentication I can for you. I live in Ohio, we can work out a price and shipping and details if you’re interested. Looking for $300. Funds will be donated to Puerto Rico hurricane relief more than likely. Thanks guys!

So you still have this $300 drone.? Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik