For Sale - P3 Batteries (Used) + P3 Pro 4K Camera (New in Box)

Reaction score
Greetings.

Looking to sell four used P3P batteries and a new-in-box P3 Pro camera. Our P3P crashed the other day, and we're looking to part out what we can.

The batteries are in good condition. The one that was in the P3P is scratched on the face, but seems fine otherwise. 4x Batteries - $100

The P3 Pro 4K camera is brand new in the box. It was purchased shortly before the P3 was crashed, but was not installed on the aircraft at the time. New dampers and UV filter will be included. Camera - $250

Also, I'm willing to dismantle the corpse of the Phantom, so PM me if you'd like anything like the motors or anything. Happy to negotiate prices on components.

Willing ship from Raleigh, NC

EDIT: Batteries and Camera are SOLD. Still available: Carcass of P3P ($25, OBO), Controller ($100), backpack case ($30), and a few extra props (free with purchase of another item listed here).

Last edited:
interested in all, even the crashed P3. send me some pics or post them here please

Sorry for your loss, hope you don't give up. I would be interested in the batteries, but "hunch" appears to be interested in the lot, probably the best way to go.

If Hunch doesn't pull through, I'll let you know! Would certainly be preferable to sell the whole kit as one piece.

I would be interested in the camera if Hunch doesn't grab it. PM me if it becomes available. Thanks.

Can't really tell but I'm guessing legit DJI batteries?

If they are I'll take um and the charger too if you don't want it.

Hey all,

The batteries are DJI official batteries.

I'm currently waiting on a response from u/ Hunch. If I don't hear back from him in the next few days, I'll work my way down the list and extend the offer to the list of users here on the thread in the order they posted.

Reactions: jlazz447

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav