For Anyone that Wonders About Flying Low to Water

Delaware River Philadelphia today I was about 10 feet off the water. Tried lower but the speed was dipping the bird too much. I fly out here all the time usually it's just water...never issues with the bird.

Phantom ?
I flew from Pier 68 to Camden all the time using Spark. I guess flying low with Phantom 3 Standard should be fine too. I tried with my PS 3 there but couldn't take off.... magnetic field interference. Gotta try again with PS 3 again

Reactions: Edvins87
Delaware River Philadelphia today I was about 10 feet off the water. Tried lower but the speed was dipping the bird too much. I fly out here all the time usually it's just water...never issues with the bird.
There were issues with that seagull you startled.
I like flying over water but that's too close for me.
I was there back in the summer heat - hard to imagine the same river's covered in ice.

Reactions: embayweather
Wow... Love it[emoji4] did you have to raise the phantom up at any point during that flight, or was it all done purly on the right stick?

WOW...........i felt like i was in a surfaced submarine ! what a fantastic video ! Thanks for sharing it here too !

Wow... Love it[emoji4] did you have to raise the phantom up at any point during that flight, or was it all done purly on the right stick?
It was stable..did not raise...tried lower at first but with the dip it was a bit so I went up to about 10 feet.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Wow! That is intense, and the music adds to it. Thanks for posting, made me smile.

Reactions: bkushner

Great footage! Did you disable your verticle sensors before flying over the river or was the flight executed with all normal settings?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20