For Anyone that Wonders About Flying Low to Water

Delaware River Philadelphia today I was about 10 feet off the water. Tried lower but the speed was dipping the bird too much. I fly out here all the time usually it's just water...never issues with the bird.

Wow pretty impressive!!! I just shot a similar video over the frozen Schuylkill River behind the Philadelphia Art Museum. I was impressed with how you were able to fly so long in a straight line. You must have shot this video on a day the winds were really calm. Usually when I fly that low to the water, I get nervous about fish that jump up out of the water. Flying over the ice I didn’t have to worry lol.

Delaware River Philadelphia today I was about 10 feet off the water. Tried lower but the speed was dipping the bird too much. I fly out here all the time usually it's just water...never issues with the bird.

I remember crossing that bridge many times back in the early 70's from Philly when I was in the military. Nice area!

Wow.. Nice stuff for sure

I've had the opportunity to fly over water many times. I turn off all sensors, not because of proximity of the water but for ease of landing back on the ship.

Reactions: OOO and Neon Euc
I've had the opportunity to fly over water many times. I turn off all sensors, not because of proximity of the water but for ease of landing back on the ship.

Wow! Very nice! Climbing that mountain and following shots are spectacular. How can you get such smooth shots? Tap to fly?

Wow! Very nice! Climbing that mountain and following shots are spectacular. How can you get such smooth shots? Tap to fly?

Thanks! I fly manually and have never used the flight modes. I also turn the Exp way down as well as slow down the gimbal pitch.

I can't see the video, it says it's private.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT