For all you winning ( MOD REMOVED )

So i have no idea if you people with issues have no idea how to fly or if you have faulty equipment? My phanton 4 has over 400 flights with minimal issues.

This post has to have errors. There is no stock p4 that can go 22000' range (as stated later). But, a p4p can do this range. Since this is being posted in the P4P section, I assume this is a simple typo, like "phanton" is.

I'm not sure the point of the thread to help anyone, but many have legit problems with hardware, and DJI usually steps up and resolves the problems, by replacing the craft. The OP's turn will come if he continues to buy DJI. He'll be whining as he waits for 2 or 3 weeks for warranty replacement.

Last edited:
So i have no idea if you people with issues have no idea how to fly or if you have faulty equipment? My phanton 4 has over 400 flights with minimal issues. View attachment 83618
Congratulations on your flying prowess, to say you have flown 400 flights with minimal issues is good to hear . Can i suggest you choose your wording re fellow Drone pilots and (you people) really does not cut the mustard. All the users of this forum are very passionate about their Drones and accessories and their strories of flying. Personally i feel that passion when i read assorted reports and shared information and to be labeled (you people) tends to distant yourself from the group, lets keep it friendly. Just my thoughts.

That's the nature of forums/groups etc. People (at least the majority of us) go to forums looking for answers to problems or possibly upgrade/mod/enhancement ideas (which usually lead to problems LOL). Very few people take the time to search out and join a forum like this just to say, "My A/C is flying perfect and I have had zero problems. I just wanted to let everyone here know this". It's like going to the gas station and WHINING because almost everything there is getting gas . . . . .

The creation of this thread in and of itself is a bit disappointing.I suggest the OP remember that KARMA is a vengeful wench with an amazing memory.
Maybe He was on about his flight sim app.

So i have no idea if you people with issues have no idea how to fly or if you have faulty equipment? My phanton 4 has over 400 flights with minimal issues. View attachment 83618

Robz...I think you may have inadvertently signed up for or logged onto the wrong forum. This site is for PHANTOM pilots. I the PHANTON 4 the "Great Value" brand of DJI's Phantom 4??? LOL:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Come on now folks... no personal attacks. Not everyone is a spelling major in college and not everyone really worries about spelling and punctuation as much as others. To each their own (or there on or they're own.....LOL)

Play nice and keep it civil :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164