For all you winning ( MOD REMOVED )

Reaction score
So i have no idea if you people with issues have no idea how to fly or if you have faulty equipment? My phanton 4 has over 400 flights with minimal issues.
1496991353914.png

So i have no idea if you people with issues have no idea how to fly or if you have faulty equipment? My phanton 4 has over 400 flights with minimal issues. View attachment 83618
Winning *******? I think you mean 'whining'... Perhaps you could learn how to spell if you're going to title a thread like that.
Personally, I have 2 X P2V+ drones and logged hundreds of flights with few issues. My week old P4P+ however has been plagued withh issues since I took it out of the box. People who are adept at flying drones have issues too occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, must be beer o'clock... FWIW, when I was a lad, my apprentice master replied when I asked how much experience he had in the field of electrical engineering. He replied that he had been in that field for 30 years.
He said there are two types of 'experience' for someone with those years under his belt,
1. 30 years of ongoing learnings and learning from your mistakes.
2. 30 years of 1 years experience and getting no where.
WRT flying drones, it is the same. I can fly my P4 to similar distances with my set up but I spend most of my flying time trying out the different features and putting myself in awkward spots and finding a way out. Maybe I'm lucky, but have yet to crash or lose my drone, near misses etc were entirely my own fault.

Thats the only way to learn. I bet you have had some buttock clenching times and a sweaty forehead.;)
Oh yeah, I'm known to do a little dance at times when trying to fly back in atti mode at the OPs distance, your eyes are bleeding at the end.
May as well mix it up and challenge yourself, or you can stay in GPS mode and whir around (boring).

What would you lke? A woopie badge? What is your point exactly?

Some people are having issues with the P4P, as was the case with every earlier DJI AC when first released.

Maybe you to have issues but haven't noticed as you haven't fully explored the full capabilities/features of the AC or understand how it should correctly function.

Reactions: picky
Some people are having issues with the P4P, as was the case with every earlier DJI AC when first released.

Out of curiosity I wonder why DJI have not got it right yet with the issues on the P4. God knows they do have the experience, or is it a case of 'You only hear about the 100 bad a/c and not the hundred of thousands of good a/c'?

Out of curiosity I wonder why DJI have not got it right yet with the issues on the P4. God knows they do have the experience, or is it a case of 'You only hear about the 100 bad a/c and not the hundred of thousands of good a/c'?
I strongly suspect God doesn't know- I know I don't have an explanation. In reality it is probably no different to the issues all manufacturers of complex electronics grapple with. My iPhone 7 had an Issue with the call volume up untill a recent iOS update fixed it. Even the more mature and experienced players have these issues.

I suspect it's the latter as there must be literally tens of thousands of fully functional P4s out there, mine being one of them. I have a few hairline cracks in the landing gear which is a mystery, but not life changing. I own a high end car that was recalled recently due to the possibility of a fire due to an electrical issue, that thing cost me 30 times the cost of my phantom package, so I'm comfortable with the technology vs cost for these things. Maybe someone on this forum can do a roll up of all the issues reported and determine a simple dji vs operator error graph. I think you would be surprised.

'You only hear about the 100 bad a/c and not the hundred of thousands of good a/c'?

That's the nature of forums/groups etc. People (at least the majority of us) go to forums looking for answers to problems or possibly upgrade/mod/enhancement ideas (which usually lead to problems LOL). Very few people take the time to search out and join a forum like this just to say, "My A/C is flying perfect and I have had zero problems. I just wanted to let everyone here know this". It's like going to the gas station and WHINING because almost everything there is getting gas . . . . .

The creation of this thread in and of itself is a bit disappointing.I suggest the OP remember that KARMA is a vengeful wench with an amazing memory.

Reactions: BigAl07
I'm pretty new to drones and purchased my P4P in February and have had no issues with it other than crashing it. Sent it back to DJI for repair and they were great to deal with. The app will sometimes die on my samsung tab but that's probably a setup issue on my part. I love it!

I suspect it's the latter as there must be literally tens of thousands of fully functional P4s out there, mine being one of them. I have a few hairline cracks in the landing gear which is a mystery, but not life changing. I own a high end car that was recalled recently due to the possibility of a fire due to an electrical issue, that thing cost me 30 times the cost of my phantom package, so I'm comfortable with the technology vs cost for these things. Maybe someone on this forum can do a roll up of all the issues reported and determine a simple dji vs operator error graph. I think you would be surprised.
Hmmmmm 30 times $1499..... You call a loaded Ford Taurus high end? LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj