Follow me mode on the P3 Se

Reaction score
IMG_0674.jpg

Hey fellow P3 SE pilots. Does anyone use follow me mode on the SE. I’ve tried but it says the GPS SIGNAL IS TOO WEAK I’m using an iPhone 7 I can get it to connect but once I move it losses the lock I don’t actually use it much so it’s no real drama. Just wondering if anyone else has issues

View attachment 100802
Hey fellow P3 SE pilots. Does anyone use follow me mode on the SE. I’ve tried but it says the GPS SIGNAL IS TOO WEAK I’m using an iPhone 7 I can get it to connect but once I move it losses the lock I don’t actually use it much so it’s no real drama. Just wondering if anyone else has issues

Hi,

Have exactly the same issue and message with my iPhone 7 and never got it to work.

Since doing the fcc mod I’m using litchi and this app has the function for follow me. It works ok but not brilliant.

Hi,

Have exactly the same issue and message with my iPhone 7 and never got it to work.

Since doing the fcc mod I’m using litchi and this app has the function for follow me. It works ok but not brilliant.

Thanks for confirming that. I feel like it might have been a DJI after thought for the SE

Reactions: skolsky
I have only used it a couple times with my iPhone 8. I did have to take it up off the ground a good bit to get it to lock onto my image, maybe that will help you too?

I'm having the same problem with my p3/4k. I'm using a mini iPad with no cellular data.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4