Follow Me Fly Away

Reaction score
I had an issue yesterday with my Phantom 3 standard, while trying out the follow me mode my P3 suddenly took off at Full Throttle into a tree. Luckily there wasn't any damage to it other than some grass stains and a missing dampener for the gimbal. My question is has anyone ever heard of anything like this and if so what's the cause? I was at an altitude of approximately 50 feet and about 32 feet away from me. I am in the country so there's no real interference and after the crash I flew the Phantom again without any issue but I am now afraid to use the follow me mode again. Any help would be appreciated thank you

It would be impossible to figure out what happened without reviewing your flight log. Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.

I'm sorry I have no idea how to post analog is there any way someone could explain to me how to do that

Click my link above. It explains how to find the TXT flight logs.

It would be impossible to figure out what happened without reviewing your flight log. Please upload your TXT flight log here and post a link back here.
Sounds similar to what happened to OP RGB_lights earlier this week. DJI Forum's BladeStrike is working on that one. I don't think I can post a link to that thread from my app on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl