Flytrex to to support full telemetry data

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea when Flytrex will support full telemetry data for the P3P? Right now it is just GPS data I believe, and calculations based on that. I had the Flytrex CANBUS for my P2V+ and loved it, and would really like the Flytrex for the P3P but waiting for full integration of telemetry info.

I get battery temp and altitude with my flytrex... I'd have to look at the log to see what else...

However, from what I've read, Flytrex is not completely compatible with the P3 and I know there are some unhappy P3 users who have flytrex.

Edit: Log also shows date, time, voltage, satellites, and flight mode

Anyone have an idea when Flytrex will support full telemetry data for the P3P? Right now it is just GPS data I believe, and calculations based on that. I had the Flytrex CANBUS for my P2V+ and loved it, and would really like the Flytrex for the P3P but waiting for full integration of telemetry info.
If you want quite a lot of telemetry data you can get the following from the FLYXXX.DAT logs stored in the P3.
Here is where you can download the converter:
GUI Version of DatConverter
Here is what you currently have -and there is a Dashware profile to view all Datas plus a little more.

upload_2016-2-9_21-8-43.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20