Flytrex on sale (today - March 19th)

Hi Stan,

Our packaging doesn't include much documentation, instead we prefer to have all information available online (much easier to include pictures, updates when needed and so on..). You can find the Flytrex Live 3G user manual here:

http://www.flytrex.com/support/flytrex-live-3g/manual/

On the left side menu you will find links to FAQ and installation guides with pictures for the different models. :)

Let me know how it goes. I hope this helps. :)

Thanks

Hi Simonwicks,

We've seen this status in the past for shipments going to the UK -- honestly I have no clue what it means. This is showing whether or not we've included a full invoice data on the package, whether it is a dealer shipment in a box or an envelop to a customer with a single system. This is only showing sometimes with shipments to the UK. The good news is that it never caused a delay for more than 1 to 2 days, so I do believe the package will arrive this Monday.

If this is too late, do you have any option to setup some sort of forward mail update? I know this is something we have locally when someone moves to a new place they would set such forward for 2-3 months, until they complete updating all addresses with all services.

Let me know how it goes and we'll be sure to help as much as we can from our side. :)

Hey,
Well it's good to hear it's not an isolated case at least! Hopefully it's all good :)

I'm moving cities, and the order is being delivered to my current work address. It's not the end of the world if it ends up there, I just have to hope someone will be around to sign for it and it doesn't end up at a Post Office somewhere I can't get to. At least if someone else signs for it I can get them to forward it on, but our place is funny with letting others sign for goods as stuff has gone missing in the past.
I'll see what happens this week, and if it doesn't arrive maybe I can tell the main building reception I give anyone from our company permission to sign for it on my behalf.

Will let you know :)

Hi Simonwicks,

We've seen this status in the past for shipments going to the UK -- honestly I have no clue what it means. This is showing whether or not we've included a full invoice data on the package, whether it is a dealer shipment in a box or an envelop to a customer with a single system. This is only showing sometimes with shipments to the UK. The good news is that it never caused a delay for more than 1 to 2 days, so I do believe the package will arrive this Monday.

If this is too late, do you have any option to setup some sort of forward mail update? I know this is something we have locally when someone moves to a new place they would set such forward for 2-3 months, until they complete updating all addresses with all services.

Let me know how it goes and we'll be sure to help as much as we can from our side. :)

Hey,

Update: The tracking site says that there was a 'Delivery attempt in Great Britain' this morning at 05:44am.
Well, no one was around that early in the morning if was actually that time.

Do you know if it would have been passed to Parcel Force, or Royal Mail on our side who are now handling it, maybe I can get in touch and arrange a delivery for a more suitable time, or even go and pick it up somewhere.

Just got a letter from Parcel Force, fee to pay. Paid it and will be redelivered tomorrow, but today is my last day at this address! Gutted, just a day too late. Will have to get someone to forward it on now. Least it's nearly here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It shouldn't be this hard. The difference between Flytrex product and customer service is night and day. And it has been this way for months at least. I hope you get sorted.

Well it arrived as it should the day after I left London. My office kindly forwarded it on to me here in Leeds, but the postman didn't bother to knock and left a card instead.

I arranged re-delivery, no show. Arranged another re-delivery, still no show. Now it's lost somewhere at the sorting office I'm told.

So I'm still waiting, more than 2 weeks after it finally arrived in the UK so it to be delivered.

I wonder if it has gone back to the London address/sorting office. What a nightmare :(

I wonder if it has gone back to the London address/sorting office. What a nightmare :(

It finally arrived!!

Got the canbus cable too, so now I can get to installing this, and I picked up the GroundStation for cheap as well, guess some peopel are selling them off now the P3 is out. This one was brand new though, bargain.

@Hughie I see you're in Leeds too, where about's are you? I've not taken the P2 out since we moved here at the start of the month, but am opposite Roundhay Park, nice big space :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31