Flytrex on sale (today - March 19th)

First thing I tried was to enter the tracking # on usps.com

"

EE15705****IL
The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.

"
In my experience, that means it hasn't entered the US system yet. When it's logged in at Customs, it will tell you at which Customshouse it's being processed through.

They just printed the label on Thursday and shipped it out today / in Israel the weekend is Friday, Saturday/

On israelian site the tracking appeared today

Information regarding EMS: EE15705****IL
Date Description
19/04/2015 12:50 The EMS item was sent at the messenger center Tel Aviv.

The product might be great but the service is terrible. They know that they are the only choice and don't care much about customers but this will change soon or later

Ordered, with the canbus and faster shipping, so hopefully it wont take 7 weeks to arrive and I can finally feel a bit safer about taking the bird out.

Hi Simon and all! :)

I'm sorry for joining the discussion here so late! I'm doing my best to reply about Flytrex where I can help but we've been so busy working on new developments the past few weeks that I barely had time to catch up (or sleep..). :)

Simon, I just checked your shipment status and see it was shipped two days ago and already arrived to the UK. Since you ordered with 4-5 day shipment option, most chances you will receive the shipment in the next 24-48 hours. I'm sorry we had such delay to get things shipped from our side.

We had multiple faulty productions the past ~2 months and have been in the process of expanding our activity with different factories. If all goes right, this should help us a lot in the future to minimize similar delays.

Keep me posted if there is anything else I can help with. :)

Where do you mount this thing? The picture shows it mounted right where my camera is.

Hi Porktoaster :)

The gap behind the Phantom 2 Vision Plus gimbal/camera fits perfectly to the Live 3G size, with about 1cm in free space. Let me know if you need any further help.

Yes. Their products are quite good but their expectation management is shocking. I was promised 48hr shipping and then promised jam tomorrow for the next 7 weeks. If it were my company I know where I would be investing my money.

I dont think the lead times are that bad now but the general point is that they are unable to give customers realistic timescales. This is not limited to sales it carries over to bug fixes which were promised two weeks ago.

Hi Hughie :)

I tried to see the shipping timeline for this specific order - we received the order on March 22 and had it shipped and handed over to delivery by March 26. Order was using Air Mail which is listed between 2 to 3 weeks and the shipment was delivered to the customer within 2 weeks.

I'm definitely not denying we've had some major shipping delays, and we are still working to finish catching up, but things are now moving much (much) better than the delays we had ~2 months ago. :) We've expanded our team, increased our production capabilities and are also putting major efforts to new features and developments to our existing users - some were already announced and more to time. I completely agree there is much more room for improvement, but we're working hard to get there.

Regarding bug fixes that were not addressed, let me know if there is something specific I can review and I'll make sure to get an answer for you about it quickly.

Thank you for the valuable feedback! :)

I placed my order on 20th if I am not wrong. Some people are talking abot 7 weeks before it is shipped. I wonder if they hand solder them after the order is received.

Hi Stan :)

We do not solder them after the order is received :D but we do test each system individually for each order. We test both the Flytrex Live units and CAN-BUS Adapters (if included with the order). Testing involves connecting the Live system to an actual flight controller (we use several systems for testing, including Naza 2, Phantom 2 Vision Plus and more). Each system is usually tested with one of these flight controllers/multirotors.

Although testing takes us a bit, it does not justify the delays we had recently. Somewhere around mid February our shipping company had major shipment delays to the US due to extreme weather in the east coast. This issue is long solved by now and shipments are now moving fast again (4-5 days for express shipping all over the world). Shortly after, we had two defective productions - one for the Live and most recently another one for the CAN-BUS. Both were taken care of as well by now, so our shipping delays are getting smaller and smaller on a daily basis now. Most likely by next week we will finally be shipping wihtin 48 hours again -- as things were working a while back for us.

I looked at our system and can't see any orders on your name by now, so I assume it was shipped by now -- but let me know if you need any help to locate your order and I'll review it quickly. If so, send me your name used with the order and I'll check this quickly.

Thanks! :)

First thing I tried was to enter the tracking # on usps.com

"

EE15705****IL
The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.

"

Hi Stan :)

I'm REALLY sorry for the trouble with this! I tried to locate the current state of your order, but need a bit more details. If possible, let me know what is the name on the order and I'll try finding it out. I've found several recent orders by the name Stan, but none from Las Vegas (listed as your current location).. Let me know and I'll be glad to review this quickly for you.

Again, I'm very sorry for all the trouble!!

They just printed the label on Thursday and shipped it out today / in Israel the weekend is Friday, Saturday/

On israelian site the tracking appeared today

Information regarding EMS: EE15705****IL
Date Description
19/04/2015 12:50 The EMS item was sent at the messenger center Tel Aviv.

The product might be great but the service is terrible. They know that they are the only choice and don't care much about customers but this will change soon or later

Hi Stan and thank you for the feedback! :)

Regarding your shipment status, please see my post above this one. Give me a bit more details about your order and I'll be glad to try and locate the current status of your shipment and give you the exact update about it.

Regarding our service, things have been *a bit* challenging for us the past few weeks due to several production and shipping issues, all happening at the same time, but I do believe we're getting back on track now and this will become noticeable. Myself, and the rest of the team, are definitely doing our utmost to help and push with development, regardless to whether we have competition or not. I'm really sorry for the overall bad experience you had until now and hope things will improve from here. :)

I tried to see the shipping timeline for this specific order - we received the order on March 22 and had it shipped and handed over to delivery by March 26.

Amit, I am sorry to say this is completely untrue.

I ordered on January 26th
I recieved the goods on March 26th

I still have my "Thank you for your Flytrex order" email dated January 26th. Why would you try to make out that my delay was a reasonable one.

Please stick to facts. Count the weeks between the dates. Check your records. :(

Last edited:
Amit, I am sorry to say this is completely untrue.

I ordered on January 26th
I recieved the goods on March 26th

I still have my "Thank you for your Flytrex order" email dated January 26th. Why would you try to make out that my delay was a reasonable one.

Please stick to facts. Count the weeks between the dates. Check your records. :(

I know, your order was while we were having really major delays with our shipping company. I was actually referring to Tokoam's order that you quoted (the post you were replying to yourself..). Seems that the new forums system do not quote a second time.. so my reply was slightly out of context.

The order I was referring to was Tokoam's, which arrived when we were already moving much faster than January. Sorry for that confusion. :)

No problem. Sorry if contributed to crossed wires.

Just checked up on mine, and there looks to be a problem.

Really hoping this gets resolved today, I'm down to 4 days left at the address its shipping to.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429798923.716035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's grim. When they finally posted mine, it didnt even show in the system for a day or two at least and it arrived soon after that. I think I only saw the first entry.

Hey Amit,

Not sure if there's anything more you can do regarding the 'inappropriate invoice' note on my tracking (picture above), but if there is that would be great.
As I said in the message above as well, I only have 4 more days at the address its supposed to be shipping to, and given the 24-48 hours window has now doubled I'm obviously a bit worried about time.

Fingers crossed it all resolves itself, but if there's something your end that can help resolve the issues faster as I'm really limited for time, I'd be grateful.

Hi Simon and all! :)

I'm sorry for joining the discussion here so late! I'm doing my best to reply about Flytrex where I can help but we've been so busy working on new developments the past few weeks that I barely had time to catch up (or sleep..). :)

Simon, I just checked your shipment status and see it was shipped two days ago and already arrived to the UK. Since you ordered with 4-5 day shipment option, most chances you will receive the shipment in the next 24-48 hours. I'm sorry we had such delay to get things shipped from our side.

We had multiple faulty productions the past ~2 months and have been in the process of expanding our activity with different factories. If all goes right, this should help us a lot in the future to minimize similar delays.

Keep me posted if there is anything else I can help with. :)

Just checked up on mine, and there looks to be a problem.

Really hoping this gets resolved today, I'm down to 4 days left at the address its shipping to.

View attachment 17697

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Simonwicks :)

I've seen this in the past with shipments to the UK, but not completely sure why. From the past times we've seen the same status update it usually takes another day before it gets shipped, so I do believe it will arrive to you this upcoming Monday. Let me know how it goes and if made it on time. If not, we'll see how we can help re-route it to you in the quickest way possible.

That's grim. When they finally posted mine, it didnt even show in the system for a day or two at least and it arrived soon after that. I think I only saw the first entry.

EMS tracking usually works pretty well, but I think that it wasn't working very good during their shipment delays ~two months ago. Usually you will see pretty detailed tracking information for packages going with EMS (as seen in this screen capture).

Amit, the positive in my case was that after it was shipped it arrived quickly.

Reactions: amitregev
I received mine today but no instructions of any kind.

I will try to find some sort of manual before I try to hook it up

Hi Stan,

Our packaging doesn't include much documentation, instead we prefer to have all information available online (much easier to include pictures, updates when needed and so on..). You can find the Flytrex Live 3G user manual here:

http://www.flytrex.com/support/flytrex-live-3g/manual/

On the left side menu you will find links to FAQ and installation guides with pictures for the different models. :)

Let me know how it goes. I hope this helps. :)

Hey Amit,

Not sure if there's anything more you can do regarding the 'inappropriate invoice' note on my tracking (picture above), but if there is that would be great.
As I said in the message above as well, I only have 4 more days at the address its supposed to be shipping to, and given the 24-48 hours window has now doubled I'm obviously a bit worried about time.

Fingers crossed it all resolves itself, but if there's something your end that can help resolve the issues faster as I'm really limited for time, I'd be grateful.

Hi Simonwicks,

We've seen this status in the past for shipments going to the UK -- honestly I have no clue what it means. This is showing whether or not we've included a full invoice data on the package, whether it is a dealer shipment in a box or an envelop to a customer with a single system. This is only showing sometimes with shipments to the UK. The good news is that it never caused a delay for more than 1 to 2 days, so I do believe the package will arrive this Monday.

If this is too late, do you have any option to setup some sort of forward mail update? I know this is something we have locally when someone moves to a new place they would set such forward for 2-3 months, until they complete updating all addresses with all services.

Let me know how it goes and we'll be sure to help as much as we can from our side. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1