Flytrex on sale (today - March 19th)

I placed my order on 20th if I am not wrong. Some people are talking abot 7 weeks before it is shipped. I wonder if they hand solder them after the order is received.

Perhaps the postman delivers them on foot from Israel :eek:
My delivery gave that impression.

I had a reply from them yesterday:

We have just received the new stock of the CAN-BUS adapters and are working around the clock to test and package each one for fulfillment. I expect your order to be shipped this week as it is confirmed on the shipping log and as soon as it leaves the shop you will receive an email notification with tracking information for your convenience.
We'll see if that tracking number arrives I guess.

This is what I've recwived on 23rd:

"We have just received a new stock of Live 3G so are working to fulfill all outstanding orders currently in the shipping queue. Shipping to the US is rather quick and we normally ship orders (once we finalize fulfillment of those outstanding) within a few days of receiving the order. We offer standard shipping for $5.00 which gets to the US rather quickly (within 2 weeks if not sooner) or EMS Express shipping for $25.00 which guarantees 4-6 business days for delivery."

And this is from 25th:

"Thank you for your mail. I see your order has been received and it is confirmed. I expect your order will ship by mid-week as we are working to get all orders shipped as quickly as possible. As soon as it does you will receive the email notification with tracking information for your convenience."

In the words of Thin Lizzy...... "don't believe a word...."

Product : 10/10
Customer expectation managment : 0/10

Still no tracking number for me.
I emailed them yesterday pretty much saying I'm going to have to cancel my order and get a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered March 22, was told 2 weeks ago that it would ship within the week, still no shipment email as of yet

Got my shipment notice this morning

We ordered the same day I think, so maybe I'll get mine today too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my 'Your Flytrex is on the way!' email.
Say's it'll be about 4 days, we'll see!

Where I can find the phone number of flytrex?

I still have no answer of my emails or tracking number

Not sure of a number, I first emailed them here, then replied to the emails they sent me:
http://www.flytrex.com/support/contact-us/

Didn't get a reply the second time mind you, but at least now I have a shipped note.

Just got my 'Your Flytrex is on the way!' email.
Say's it'll be about 4 days, we'll see!

Not sure of a number, I first emailed them here, then replied to the emails they sent me:
http://www.flytrex.com/support/contact-us/

Didn't get a reply the second time mind you, but at least now I have a shipped note.

I got the email today too but the tracking number still does not show anything

FWIW, the tracking number does not show anything until it hits Customs in New York or New Jersey. Also, you have to go to USPS and enter the tracking number......for whatever reason it doesn't work when you click on their link.

I ordered almost a month ago with no update besides the one that said shipping in 48 hours.
The way tech evolves something new will be released by the time this arrives.
I requested a refund and filed a paypal dispute.
I'm waiting on my Phantom 3, I knew ahead of time it would be slow shipping.

First thing I tried was to enter the tracking # on usps.com

"

EE15705****IL
The Postal Service could not locate the tracking information for your request. Please verify your tracking number and try again later.

"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20