I love this! I love over in St Pete and fly there often. I like the shots you got, and the editing quite a bit. I'm curious though if it was a conscious choice to have the section that's rotated included in the video?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you! Yes it was a consious decision to include those clips... I just enjoyed the color of the water and way it looked at the time. This was only my 7th flight ever with a drone so I am still getting used to being adventurous with shot types and the like. I had to work with the shots I had basically haha! But I appreciate the comment. Where do you usually shoot down there? I live in Orlando but I grew up in Clearwater so I go back often. I want to shoot more of the surrounding beaches (Hopefully when there is more than just a ripple of wave)

Very nice footage, you should learn how to fix that tilted horizon in your editing software, this is the first thing I tend to do when I show case a nice video,
nice scenery , we already have snow here in Canada , 4 months of pure hate ahead lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31