Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Lol, results not process. (Didn't mention not understanding anything.)

Same thing I remember reading, just cant remember were. seems like the Suhnan's need to be close to the receive antenna to trigger the light.
What do the lights do when it's hooked up to the DBS ?
My RF Linx amps cross talk. I thought cross talk was from the outgoing TX signal. Mine lights up the TX light on the RX amp if I turn it way up or get the antenna to close together. Doesn't seem to make a performance difference.

Turbo
Hard to see blue lights in the pic, but antenna direct to amp still don't trigger light... It did trigger sooner.. it's starts at about 10" between bird and antenna.. starts at 2" the other way
19321a0810d72bc420ded466d7be27a6.jpg

Reactions: Turbomania
Hard to see blue lights in the pic, but antenna direct to amp still don't trigger light... It did trigger sooner.. it's starts at about 10" between bird and antenna.. starts at 2" the other way
19321a0810d72bc420ded466d7be27a6.jpg
Hey!! that looks like a L-com straight outta a Sunhaus! And that looks like a P4! And there's "Blue coax's" And..and a shield!! And... coveralls!! "Yooz thinks yooz is better thaghn uz? Country folks always thinks thez better with thar tech... and stuff...

Reactions: JohnnyB and cstout
Hey!! that looks like a L-com straight outta a Sunhaus! And that looks like a P4! And there's "Blue coax's" And..and a shield!! And... coveralls!! "Yooz thinks yooz is better thaghn uz? Country folks always thinks thez better with thar tech... and stuff...
The wife... "What the heck are you laughing at?" My answer.. "Ah, drones, bibs and mods honey" lol

Reactions: GrammatonxXXxCleric
The wife... "What the heck are you laughing at?" My answer.. "Ah, drones, bibs and mods honey" lol
Laughin' with ya brother! Love it!

Reactions: JohnnyB
Reactions: cstout and JohnnyB
Angle of coverage? try same outside of 170 degree plane. (180 degree= left to right straight shot)

(Kentucky slang code)

Question:
Have you identified the TX and RX output sides of controller?

Angle of coverage? try same outside of 170 degree plane. (180 degree= left to right straight shot)
Bingo.. weird.. the blue light is of course the brightness aimed straight on, then gets dimmer as I start turning, then get a little brighter again in spots. No blue at a bit over 90° but still full bars.

Question:
Have you identified the TX and RX output sides of controller?
Well, I hadn't tried it until now. Have went with words of wisdom from forum. In the house, unhooked one, (L-com straight to RC) no change, stayed connected..lol and hooked it back up. unhooked the other, same, no change..lol evidently, the adapters have antenna properties..lol so I took the bird out side in front of my truck. Unhooked what I've always thought was RX. (Right side holding remote) no change. Still had video and I could make gimble movements so I still had video and control. Hooked back up and unhooked other side.. (left side holding remote) total disconnect of all.

Don't disconnect!! Just cover each side tested with foil.

I tested both sides using screw on wifi antennas. Lowered one side, covered with foil and then the other same movement.

Labled each side RX, TX.

I watched the signal bars of each.

Don't disconnect!! Just cover each side tested with foil.
No harm done. Takes way more time than what I was allowing. How much time, I'll not test. Lol
Still testing. Can't get neither side to drop hardly with foil. Using Alfa panel screw-ons, I took bird to end of driveway and rc to back room.. very small video and control drop if covering left side, (holding remote) and nothing happens at all covering right side. Guess I need much more distance between bird and RC.

No harm done. Takes way more time than what I was allowing. How much time, I'll not test. Lol
Still testing. Can't get neither side to drop hardly with foil. Using Alfa panel screw-ons, I took bird to end of driveway and rc to back room.. very small video and control drop if covering left side, (holding remote) and nothing happens at all covering right side. Guess I need much more distance between bird and RC.
Test how much time it takes... to test....

When I did this test, I went to opposite side of house, covered each side (antennas) and tried to minimize signal. I did get each side to reveal it's function.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West