Flying Block Area ?

Reaction score
Hi All,
i don't know if my question suitable for this Forum,
My Question is , how can i make Flight restricted area for all Remote Phantom? i don't want any Phantom going to enter this Area (1Km2) for example.
is there any Jammer ?

Federal law prohibits the operation, marketing, or sale of any type of jamming equipment, including devices that interfere with cellular and Personal Communication Services (PCS), police radar, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi).

18 U.S.C. § 1362 - prohibits willful or malicious interference to US government communications, including GPS signals.
18 U.S.C. § 1367(a) - prohibits intentional or malicious interference to satellite communications, including GPS.
47 U.S.C. § 333 - "No person shall willfully or maliciously interfere with or cause interference to any radio communications of any station licensed or authorized by or under this Act or operated by the United States Government."

The FCC is serious:
FCC Fines Smart City $750K for Blocking User WiFi at Conventions
FCC proposes $48k fine for Florida man who jammed cellphone calls during daily commute.
FCC Hits Chinese Company with Record Fine for Selling Signal Jammers

Reactions: Porc
Hi All,
My Question is , how can i make Flight restricted area for all Remote Phantom? i don't want any Phantom going to enter this Area (1Km2) for example.
is there any Jammer ?
The is an AP that submits your land *you have to own the land* to a No Fly Zone but that is very ineffective and to be honest the FAA is the only people who "regulate" National Air Space.

In regards to a "Jammer" you might want to halt those notions because the FCC strictly forbids any type of "Radio Jamming" in the United States.

I took forever to hit Submit and Steve beat me to it LOL

Step 1: Figure out the frequency it uses (2.4GHz?).
Step 2: Build a jammer powerful enough to stop that frequency in the area (and probably beyond) that you want.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit.
Step 5: Go to jail for running an illegal jammer.

Another approach would be if you own the land, watch for people flying a quadcopter. Then, go over to them and say "Hey this is private property, don't fly it here". If you don't own the land, I can't imagine why it would even be considered. Why do you even think you could have a problem with people flying over a specific area of land? What is this land, anyway?

It's kind of weird this was his one and only post here, and it hinted at illegality, and with a weird user name, and now he hasn't replied to any questions. I was kind of hoping this could become an epic train wreck like that DJI employee thread, but oh well...

Hi All,
is there any Jammer ?
All this does is make me want to do a fly over to see what you are hiding.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31