Flying between two bridges. Have you tried it?

Amazing video....it had me on edge all the way thru the viewing of it.....Great Job !

Now.........really wondering where you were standing during the recording and precise flight......I looked but never seen you their holding the RC unit.

IS that the very SAME video....Oh im red faced If it is.....I sure don't know why i did not see you setting their at the very start of the video between the two bridges....Only thing i can think of i was looking away then looked back and watched the drones flight THRU them two bridges....How In the world did you accomplish that with no drone / blade strikes to the sides of the bridges ? ? ?

Reactions: Lhonskie18
IS that the very SAME video....Oh im red faced If it is.....I sure don't know why i did not see you setting their at the very start of the video between the two bridges....Only thing i can think of i was looking away then looked back and watched the drones flight THRU them two bridges....How In the world did you accomplish that with no drone / blade strikes to the sides of the bridges ? ? ?

Thanks. I just did line of sight method especially that i'm having problem with gps. I looked to the monitor when the drone is on top of the bridge. The home point has been recorded when it was on top. Haha. I have some riskier shots than this one. If you want to see, it's here:

Here's my recent shot. It was windy and can't lock the gps when it was under but gained some satellites when ascended. Hope you like it.

Breathtaking footage: So flying backwards give you the ability to keep you as the focal point, is it not really possible to do the flight forward, and if so should we be flying backwards more to get thu any close spaces.

Thank you for sharing.
Phantomrain.org
approved vendor.

Nice straight shot through the bridges considering GPS was probably worthless then. A different take on things. Enjoyed it.

Thanks. The reason why every drone pilot should practice manual drone or fpv drones. If something goes wrong, they will not panic and crash.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
And i Thought that the first posted video was GREAT.......well YOUR last super fantastic precision maneuvering video.....has OUT DONE it 100%..........You need to change your name to "Lucky the Drone Guy"......Thank you for the share here DRONE Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn >

Reactions: Lhonskie18
And i Thought that the first posted video was GREAT.......well YOUR last super fantastic precision maneuvering video.....has OUT DONE it 100%..........You need to change your name to "Lucky the Drone Guy"......Thank you for the share here DRONE Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn >

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

At first I wondered how you could navigate that without a forward facing camera. Then I realized you were probably going forward and then edited the video to play in reverse.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj