Flying above the clouds

OOO

Reaction score
Hi

I shot this video just before sunset. At the end of the video you can see a few sunset shots. What do you think about colors? Any suggestion? As some of you already know that I'm a colorblind person and trying to improve my color correction skills.

Thanks in advance for the comments.

Last edited:
Hi

I shot this video just before sunset. At the end of the video you can see a few sunset shots. What do you think about colors? Any suggestion?
Oh, forgot to ask; what are you using to edit and grade / color correct in? Resolve is free, although a bit complicated. It is probably THE BEST when it comes to color correction / grading (I know, subjective opinion).

Oh, forgot to ask; what are you using to edit and grade / color correct in? Resolve is free, although a bit complicated. It is probably THE BEST when it comes to color correction / grading (I know, subjective opinion).

I'm using FCPX for my videos and I'm fairly new to color correction/grading. I have tried free version of DR and yes, I find it a bit complicated. Does the free version support true 4K videos? (4,096 by 2,160)

Last edited:
Reactions: Just Mark
Nicely done...

Reactions: OOO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik