Fly at night yes or no

Reaction score
I was under the impression that hobbyists also had to abide by the rule.Half he before and after sunset.But after reading up on it I am now under the impression that as hobbyists I can.All you need is lights to determine direction and keep it in sight.I am confused because of so much different information.

Plus depending which country you fly in. I fly in London, I fly at night over the Thames... Police is fine with that..... Personally I find the law quite relaxed. If I'm not spying on anyone (apart from Megan fox...PHWOOOOR) then if I do break a law, the police just talks to me, and I pack up and go home. Each officer is different, each country is different. My advice is to fly at night and don't get to close to the public. 99.9% of the time you will be fine. Just go fly and have fun... And also record it too [emoji4]

Reactions: offroadpyro
I was under the impression that hobbyists also had to abide by the rule.Half he before and after sunset.But after reading up on it I am now under the impression that as hobbyists I can.All you need is lights to determine direction and keep it in sight.I am confused because of so much different information.

If fly over a friends farm. I can see my quad much better after dark. A friend saw my quad after dark one night while flying his plane from well over a mile away. he said he would prefer only night flights for quads because they are so easy to spot in the dark. I use a light package I purchased for 12 bucks.

Reactions: offroadpyro

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z