FLIR Distributors

Reaction score
Hi All,
Hoping I can get a list of distributors of FLIR technology for drones that I can contact and hopefully borrow a FLIR camera for testing before making a big budget decision on purchasing a few for a conservation project. Any help is appreciated.

Regards Bruce

Hi All,
Hoping I can get a list of distributors of FLIR technology for drones that I can contact and hopefully borrow a FLIR camera for testing before making a big budget decision on purchasing a few for a conservation project. Any help is appreciated.

Regards Bruce

Does anyone know of a flir camera adapted to fit the P3 gimbal?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi All,
Drone Air quality and odour monitoring” free Webinar to be held in November 16th (Webinar | Scentroid) .

Free Online Webinar, Wednesday November 16th, 2016,10:00 AM , (-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), In this webinar we explain the use of drone, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for air quality monitoring, chemical monitoring and Meteorological Measurements and air and odour sampling.

Hi All,

Regards Bruce

Drone Air quality and odour monitoring” free Webinar to be held in November 16th (Webinar | Scentroid) .

Free Online Webinar, Wednesday November 16th, 2016,10:00 AM , (-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), In this webinar we explain the use of drone, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for air quality monitoring, chemical monitoring and Meteorological Measurements and air and odour sampling.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31