Flawed Litchi Mission Question

Reaction score
Mission flew to finish, however way point actions were never completed entirely and RTH kicked in on the return before hitting last waypoint.
I had the auto video record on, it started on takeoff. At waypoint three, it quit recording video as per waypoint input action. At waypoint four it was to do a panorama, but did not. At waypoint 5 it was to start recording but did not until it came back into telemetry range. Also, it initiated RTH as it came into range again instead of continuing to final waypoint and then RTH.
Mission form Hub: Mission Hub - Litchi
Airdata: Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones
Would appreciate other's data interpretation.
Thanks

There are no photo settings at waypoint 4.....This data says nothing. You need to either make the Airdata CSV file sharable, or upload the log here: DJI Flight Log Viewer

There are no photo settings at waypoint 4.....This data says nothing. You need to either make the Airdata CSV file sharable, or upload the log here: DJI Flight Log Viewer
Not clear on what your saying. Airdata links and mission hub both clearly show panorama setting for waypoint 4, and Airdata link works on my end.?????

Airdata links and mission hub both clearly show panorama setting for waypoint 4,
Not that I can see. Also, you were mentioning RTH etc....Airdata does not provide enough information generically for interpretation of what you describe. As I mentioned you need to make the Airdata link sharable for the CSV file or upload to Phantom Help. That way it can be determined if you lost signal from the telemetry data or not. This will effect the mission parameters, but not the complete mission itself. There should be no RTH during the mission at all. Unless it was a low battery situation or manually initiated.

Doesn't the actions in mission require signal lock with controller?

Log View as requested. And screen shot from the link to the mission showing the waypoint 4 actions.
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
As for the RTH puzzled me as well. Should have stayed on mission to waypoint 7, and then RTH. Telemetry was clearly lost at approx 1734 ft going out, and regained at about same distance when it RTH. Battery final was 33%, and critical set at 10%.
Interested
in your ideas.
Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    342.1 KB · Views: 338
Doesn't the actions in mission require signal lock with controller?
Rereading the manual again, only the gimble pitch is mentioned as needing controller connection during flight. Other actions aren't mentioned as needing to be connected. Thanks, you bring up a good point. Wonder if manual is a bit generalized. Not clear on that one.

Ok, here are the dat files. I assume there are two since flight telemetry was interrupted, once going out, and one coming in? dont know what the .sys file is.
Thanks all.

Ok, here are the dat files. I assume there are two since flight telemetry was interrupted, once going out, and one coming in? dont know what the .sys file is.
Thanks all.

No DAT file link :)

Thanks all.

No - the entire point of retrieving the aircraft DAT file is that it does not depend on telemetry and will be continuous for the whole flight.

Ok, its official. I got old. Sorry about the link. This should do it finally.
SYS.DJI
FLY254.DAT
FLY253.DAT

Neither of those files describes a flight - they were just short power up events this evening starting at 2018-3-23 2:28:16 GMT. You need to look for larger, previous files.

Reactions: BigAl07
Here is the link to the only other dat file for that date/mission. Again, not very big. I included a dat file for similar mission run several days prior without panorama action, but again with auto record initiated like the mission in question. Doesn't look like a legit dat file was recorded for that flight.
Again appreciate your patience.

Here is the link to the only other dat file for that date/mission. Again, not very big. I included a dat file for similar mission run several days prior without panorama action, but again with auto record initiated like the mission in question. Doesn't look like a legit dat file was recorded for that flight.
Again appreciate your patience.

You didn't include the link. DAT files are recorded for all flights, no exceptions.

Ooft! I am sorry. Here is the links.
FLY246.DAT
FLY255.DAT
I went thru the entire dat list, but could not find a file size to match that of the 3-18 mission in dat 246 for 3-22 the date of the mission in question.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj