Reaction score
Indicating bad battery, BUT I have 3 old and 2 slightly used batteries and they all make my p4/p4p flash this code. I have noticed while flying at my house it indicates flying in a class c air space do not fly over 685 ft. I never do! I’m under outer ring 8 miles of airport but get this when I go outside of class c airspace to fly I get NO CODES FLASHING! My be the new geo fencing update that I had installed, anyone else have a true answer to this?

Indicating bad battery, BUT I have 3 old and 2 slightly used batteries and they all make my p4/p4p flash this code. I have noticed while flying at my house it indicates flying in a class c air space do not fly over 685 ft. I never do! I’m under outer ring 8 miles of airport but get this when I go outside of class c airspace to fly I get NO CODES FLASHING! My be the new geo fencing update that I had installed, anyone else have a true answer to this?
Sounds like what @Corri posted yesterday in the thread linked below. There has been no confirmed answer posted, but you can also monitor that thread just in case. My take is that it is related to the geo system and being in or near some sort of authorization zone. I don't know for sure however.

Last edited:
Thanks and here is what the app is showing. I have done all calibrations to remote and p4/p4p updates and reinstalled the app

Attachments

• 059AEAD1-5C46-4CAC-9B1E-8E0A2B6FFC1B.jpeg
    059AEAD1-5C46-4CAC-9B1E-8E0A2B6FFC1B.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 297
  • 74691EB9-7EA7-42D1-8702-D3E14A2B4FCA.jpeg
    74691EB9-7EA7-42D1-8702-D3E14A2B4FCA.jpeg
    249.3 KB · Views: 254
Does this sound like what you are seeing:

P4P manual - NFZ lights.JPG

Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO
Hallo, see the thread:
1570476684677.png

and what I posted today on these thread was:
I had the problems since about beginning of september, after a firmware update. In the meantime I did some tests. After Osmo's tip I checked the dji no fly zone map and I noticed that I am living and flying on the border of a no fly zone. So I did some starts near the border but inside the no fly zone and I always had the issue with the red (2x) and green (6x) blinking rear led status indicator. When I moved outside the no fly zoe, still near the boarder, I had no problems. The zone is an altitude zone. What I can not understand is that there was no notice on the screen about the no fly zone. Nevertheless for me the problem is solved, thank you very much for your help!!

Greetings from Switzerland

• Sad
Reactions: JoBe and Oso

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers