Green and red flashing LED

Reaction score
Hi there
I have a problem with my phantom 4 Pro V2.0. The led status indicator is flashing 6 times green and then 2 times red. And then 6 times green and 2 times red and so on. I can connect the controller to the Phantom and I can also fly with gps but there is a strange feeling to fly with these unknown flashings. Someone can say me what these means? What is the problem? Thank you

You might try an IMU and compass calibration. Do they show normal on start up? It’s quick and worth a try. Heck, do the remote too while you’re at it. Can’t hurt.

Anyone else? I can’t find the code either. Recalibration was all I could find.

Last edited:
Thank you. I allready did a compass and controller calibration but it did not help. I will try a IMU calibration. By the way the problem are the rear status indicators.

Reactions: Capt KO
My take is that it is related to the geo system and being in or near some sort of authorization zone. I don't know for sure however. This snippet from the manual seems to confirm.

P4P manual - NFZ lights.JPG

There is also another thread from this morning with the same question in case you want to monitor that thread.

Thank you Oso for chiming in. At least I’ll know what’s up when it happens to me. ??

Reactions: JoBe
Hallo and thank you. I will check what Oso wrote. Unfortunately I have no posibility these days but I will check next week and I will inform you.

Hallo
I had the problems since about beginning of september, after a firmware update. In the meantime I did some tests. After Oso's tip I checked the dji no fly zone map and I noticed that I am living and flying on the border of a no fly zone. So I did some starts near the border but inside the no fly zone and I always had the issue with the red (2x) and green (6x) blinking rear led status indicator. When I moved outside the no fly zone, still near the border, I had no problems. The zone is an altitude zone. What I can not understand is that there was no notice on the screen about the no fly zone. Nevertheless for me the problem is solved, thank you very much for your help!!

Greetings from Switzerland

Reactions: Oso and Capt KO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4