Fixes within the new update 1.2.6 ?

Reaction score
Can we identify what is NEW within the update?..maybe start a list of known fixes or things we see that may be different? Also why is it so secretive?..or just lazy on identifying the changes?

Anyways....whats new/fixed?... or what have you noticed?

Can we identify what is NEW within the update?..maybe start a list of known fixes or things we see that may be different? Also why is it so secretive?..or just lazy on identifying the changes?

Anyways....whats new/fixed?... or what have you noticed?
Fix # 1 The red lights flash slower now. :)

It gives you a warning if you set the max altitude above 400' that it's against the rules.

edit: Apparently this is not a new feature and has always done this. I don't remember it telling me anything the first time I set it.

Last edited:
It gives you a warning if you set the max altitude above 400' that it's against the rules.
Mine has always done this, so don't think that is new with this update.

You have to wonder if the reason DJI doesn't specify what "various bug fixes" means is because they are trying to avoid warranty claims from crashes. A "various bug" caused a crash or other serious error? Might be best not to own up to it on a widespread basis by releasing the fault in a set of firmware update release notes. I'm betting it's lawyer-speak, most likely.

Or maybe I'm just overly suspicious...

Mine has always done this, so don't think that is new with this update.

You have to wonder if the reason DJI doesn't specify what "various bug fixes" means is because they are trying to avoid warranty claims from crashes. A "various bug" caused a crash or other serious error? Might be best not to own up to it on a widespread basis by releasing the fault in a set of firmware update release notes. I'm betting it's lawyer-speak, most likely.

Or maybe I'm just overly suspicious...

Mine to.

And I am thinking the same thing. I replied to the DJI thread, everything used to be Fixed issue with etc....now it's various bug fixes. Some of the fixes could be mundane issues with code not worth mentioning. Some may not though, and it would be nice to know.

I would imagine thank litigious nature.

Fixing x implies x was previously a problem. That then starts a landslide of people claiming that x was the reason something bad happened (rightly or wrongly).

Used to have some vendor software from Israel. When we raised issues it never had bugs. They would go away and eventually supply a patch that they suggested we install and see if our problems went away, and they always magically did, but there was their was never a bug ;-). It was surreal.

My guess only, no basis for it.

I agree with the thoughts above ; if they are bug corrections, everyone just says that as there is no need to air tour dirty laundry for a lot of little things that don't make much difference. For example, this might be little tweaks... it worked before and is just made a little better. Why mention it at all as then people could only complain.

My _guess_ on the 4k camera is that an algorithm was tweaked to clear up the photos/video a little. I doubt it made much of a difference.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic