FIX for p4p+ no maps

Reaction score

Recently I got a phantom 4 pro plus with the built in display and when i turned it on the maps didn't work and for hours i tried updating and downgrading until i found this apk for dji go 4 v4.3.14 which I installed easy from the latest firmware in in the file browser

!!WARNING I READ THIS ONLY WORKS ON THE GL300E MODEL AKA THE PHANTOM 4 PRO 1.0 PLUS REMOTE!!

Here is the apk HiDrive

The password is help100

it should also be attached -- Happy Flying

Thanyou! @Jeffdevs, I got my P4P+ about a week and a half ago and I've been trying to get the maps to work and this is the only thing to fix it, I was on FW 4.2.6 and the app said it was up to date, guess 4.3.14 is a beta FW that hasn't been released yet, whatever it is, it works, thanks again.

Recently I got a phantom 4 pro plus with the built in display and when i turned it on the maps didn't work and for hours i tried updating and downgrading until i found this apk for dji go 4 v4.3.14 which I installed easy from the latest firmware in in the file browser

!!WARNING I READ THIS ONLY WORKS ON THE GL300E MODEL AKA THE PHANTOM 4 PRO 1.0 PLUS REMOTE!!

Here is the apk HiDrive

The password is help100

Wow! Thank you so much for that info. Finally got this issue behind me. It worked brilliantly. I've been trying to find a fix for this for a week. Dji sent me a link to a download that was an expired link. Great to have the site as a go to for these drones.

Reactions: uscscott
Thanks for the info. I found the key to this update on a different forum. To install the APK you must put the update on a SD Card, insert it in the back of the controller and update using the Explorer app which is built into the controller. I had previously tried to install directly from the Download app and it would fail every time.

Thank you for the help. Its great to have my Maps back again.

Here is the apk HiDrive

The password is help100

Hi Jeff
Would you send me the link for dij go 4v4.3.14 please. I have the same problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31