Fishing with the Phantom

Reaction score

Looks to me like a Phantom 2.

Not sure whether this is positive or negative publicity, but it was pretty funny to watch either way.

EDIT: Ooh just realized this is from 2013 and far from news. Still cool either way.

Reactions: IflyinWY
I had a chat with the Wyoming Department of Game & Fish recently about fishing with my Phantom. It took them a few minutes to come up with an answer, but I was told I could use the drone to drop my bait in the water, as long as the line came back to me and the drone would not retrieve the fish.

Just so you all know, what you saw in the video, is illegal in Wyoming.

That was funny to watch. The dude is lucky he didn't catch a big one, he would have lost his bird. :eek:

i saw a video kinda like that ,but it didn't end good. the Phantom was taking the line out and got hung up in the line. made a big splash. at least the guy was able to reel it back in...

i saw a video kinda like that ,but it didn't end good. the Phantom was taking the line out and got hung up in the line. made a big splash. at least the guy was able to reel it back in...

Sounds like the guy didn't think things through very well. I'd like to see that, so I know what NOT to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl