First week with Phantom 3 Standard [Video]

Hi, when I edit on PC I use Sony Vegas Pro and on my Mac (my main edit suit) I use Final Cut Pro X.

There's so many edit suits out there to choose from you've just got to find one you feel most comfortable with, as your a PC user I would recommend Sony Vegas Pro 13 as it is an easy software to learn as there's plenty of tutorials on YouTube to help you install and also use the program.

To answer your previous question, the video was shot in the south coast of England :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'm stuck right now with movie maker. Its easy enough, and I don't really need to sputs up my videos that much. Yours looked like it could be a car commercial or an ad for an airline.

I'm stuck right now with movie maker. Its easy enough, and I don't really need to sputs up my videos that much. Yours looked like it could be a car commercial or an ad for an airline.
I personally don't rate it that high, but thank you :)

I'm a Tv and Video production undergrad at uni so this type of editing is just part of my workflow! Keep working on your edits and you will nail it, practice makes perfect!!

I might work harder at it if I were 19. But I'm not....LOL

This is not life or death, but I've been trying to upload a video to the media section of this site for a month and haven't been able to. Have asked several people on here, they say it works, but I haven't gotten it to yet. If you have any knowledge of this, or have uploaded to the media section, Clue me in would ya? I was told to upload to youtube, then copy the url, then past it here, and that should be it. It doesn't work for me. Keep getting (uploaded video does not have right extension) message. BTW, downloaded vegas yesterday. More complicated than moviemaker, but has a ton more stuff, so I'm going through it learning how to use it.

Once you upload to YouTube, you will be adding a link (hyperlink) to the YouTube video in your post, not media. If you are getting a message telling you what you stated above, I think you may be trying to add a hyperlink to a place designed for media, or vice-versa

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Once you upload to YouTube, you will be adding a link (hyperlink) to the YouTube video in your post, not media. If you are getting a message telling you what you stated above, I think you may be trying to add a hyperlink to a place designed for media, or vice-versa

That's what they told me would work. And they said I couldn't upload directly from my files. This is drivin me nuts. A drone site that no one knows how to post videos to. I have posted videos to threads, like this one, but it just doesn't work on the media page.

Here is how I tried it/ per the guys in here, one a moderator.
I uploaded to youtube. When it was done I right clicked on it, and chose copy url.
I then came back here, to the media section, clicked add media, chose aerial video, then chose upload from url, copied the url on to that line, and hit the + button. Nada.

Here is how I tried it/ per the guys in here, one a moderator.
I uploaded to youtube. When it was done I right clicked on it, and chose copy url.
I then came back here, to the media section, clicked add media, chose aerial video, then chose upload from url, copied the url on to that line, and hit the + button. Nada.
Have fun learning Vegas!! It's an easy software once you get the hang of it, if you need any help drop me a message!!

I just copied the URL into the box where you type your post... I didn't add media or anything Just copied the URL into the text editor? Try that?? Copy a link into your reply to this?? See if that works!

Have fun learning Vegas!! It's an easy software once you get the hang of it, if you need any help drop me a message!!

I just copied the URL into the box where you type your post... I didn't add media or anything Just copied the URL into the text editor? Try that?? Copy a link into your reply to this?? See if that works!

Not sure I know what you mean. I've almost decided that its not that important to get a video on here. Just wanted to try it. Seems like a lot of trouble even if you do. Never went in for showing off work anyway, just email it to the people who want it.

Not sure I know what you mean. I've almost decided that its not that important to get a video on here. Just wanted to try it. Seems like a lot of trouble even if you do. Never went in for showing off work anyway, just email it to the people who want it.
I don't make sense a lot of the time hahah!! We all have different ways of doing things, if your way of approaching it works then that's all that matters :)

I don't make sense a lot of the time hahah!! We all have different ways of doing things, if your way of approaching it works then that's all that matters :)

It'll have to. I've even asked one of the moderators if they know how to do it. He said yes, but he couldn't tell me how he did..??????? Oh well.

I guess I don't understand what the media section is.
Do you want to add a link right here in this thread to a YouTube video?

Naw, I just wanted to put one of my videos in the media section. Its at the top of the screen with P4, P3, Pv2, etc. That's what I mean, I don't think a lot of people even know its there. And as difficult as it is to post a video in there, I can see why. LOL

I was told you have to post a video to YT first, then copy the link to here to get one on there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj