First timer Needs help.

Reaction score
Need Help.. I just got my P3 i have tried to register it . I go threw it all. Then it says activate. I switch from DJI to my wifi and it says cannot activate no internet connection please check your connection I have wifi every thing loads on phone like internet, but refuses to connect and activate.I am so new to all of it i have been at it most of the day and getting no wheres.The manual was not in the box so that was no help. i can connect to the p3 no problem but to connect to my wifi and activate it just keeps saying no internet connection what am i doing wrong here.? Thank You.I am sure this wont be my only question before i am done .lol

You need a home wifi connection for DJI go to register. Keep your wifi connected for the registration to take place and don't switch to the controller wifi.

Reactions: dirkclod
You need a home wifi connection for DJI go to register. Keep your wifi connected for the registration to take place and don't switch to the controller wifi.
Thank's but i do have wifi i am using a laptop Very good connection. I look the net is on ,on the phone, can connect to net. I do connect to my wifi to hit register thats when it says no internet connection. I am very new to this. .

Still no luck. my phone connects to wifi just fine but the app wont still no internet connection.? Watched the videos. a lot of them.lol

Still no luck. my phone connects to wifi just fine but the app wont still no internet connection.? Watched the videos. a lot of them.lol
Did you sign into your DJI account?

Reactions: pumpkinman
Read post #8 by Rodpad (Smart guy).......

Reactions: RodPad and mymgb
Quote from Rodpad: "Keep in mind that your mobile is connecting to the remote, not the Phantom".....

Reactions: RodPad
Did you sign into your DJI account?
No i did not see where you had to be signed into DJI account. that would be on the pc correct. Or signed in threw my phone.or doesn't it matter as long as your signed in.. Honestly i have read so much in manuals and so many vides it gets ya kind mad.lol I know its something im doing i am sure.

Sorry, as I do not use the standard I cannot walk through your situation. I am looking for similar videos
Watch this one yet? May or may not help....

Several users reported that uninstalling/re-installing DJI go (Hassles) helped....

Reactions: mymgb
And you do everything through your phone/device that Go is installed on.
Thanks but that is how i am doing it sign into app get threw to activate i switch to wifi and it still says no internet connection but here i am on my laptop.lol? i dont know if its the app or my phone or some setting in the phone i have racked my brain on this. The phone has grat wifi i can do anything else with it just not activate.

- sign into app get threw to activate
- i switch to wifi and it still says no internet connection (but here i am on my laptop.)

Something not making sense with too many possible problems,so let's try find the cause..

1. Please confirm you are trying to activate on your phone? (Not laptop)
2. Let's leave laptop out of the discussion as its not needed other than it tells us your internet is working on the laptop.
3. What phone are you using? And please confirm the phone has internet (data) connection - by 3/4G or Wifi? Eg does YouTube work on phone?
4. What app (DJIGO) version do have?
5. I your message (I quite some above) you mention 'switch to wifi - what do you mean, wifi should be on before you start the app on the phone or I don't understand this step & it sounds unnecessary?

Hope some of answers to these will assist us finding cause of the problem you are experiencing..

Cheers

Something not making sense with too many possible problems,so let's try find the cause..

1. Please confirm you are trying to activate on your phone? (Not laptop)
2. Let's leave laptop out of the discussion as its not needed other than it tells us your internet is working on the laptop.
3. What phone are you using? And please confirm the phone has internet (data) connection - by 3/4G or Wifi? Eg does YouTube work on phone?
4. What app (DJIGO) version do have?
5. I your message (I quite some above) you mention 'switch to wifi - what do you mean, wifi should be on before you start the app on the phone or I don't understand this step & it sounds unnecessary?

Hope some of answers to these will assist us finding cause of the problem you are experiencing..

Cheers
Yes trying to activate with phone. i threw laptop in there just to say i do have wifi on laptop.and the phone? I do not have data on the phone DJI said not necessary. yes youtube and any other site will connect wifi on the phone good connection. The app is the DJI GO for the before the p4 series. samsung galaxy s3 is the phone.. i have to connect to the P3 to set up activation so threw its wifi, i have no internet.. DJI says switch to home wifi to activate because it cant be done threw the dji wifi.It connects to the P3 no problem. i switch to home wifi to activate it. it trys for a bit then sends a box back saying can not activate no internet connection. even though the phone shows im connected to my home wifi and can connect to youtube facebook and any other site? seems some how the dji app wont or cant find the connection. ive been at it 4 days and at this point im swearing a lot i just want to fly it before snow sets in.lol cant even test to see if motors spin up dont know how or if possible i was told you cant fire it up till its activated? not sure on that as i am new to it all. but i just wanted to make sure motors and such were working before my 30 day return expires. but cant. Rc and drone seem to do everything right its just not letting me activate it. i was guessing it had something to do with my phone not be compatable. but i have seen others using the samsung galay s3 as well so im very confused. I hope this explains it well enough to you if not just ask Thanks so much i really appreciate it. only group i havent been bashed in. yes im 55 and not so tech savy but do know enough. except this problem.lol

Check phone/device app permissions, allow any/all that might be interfering....

And you do everything through your phone/device that Go is installed on.
yes everything is done threw my phone. no data on phone? samsung galaxy s3 . i see others using this same phone with no problems.. just when trying to activate no internet which i do have can do anything else on the phone youtube facebook messaging.. to me it seems i have to stay signed into the go appto activate but cant because i have to switch to home wifi. and thats when i get no internet connection? TY

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl