First Phantom 4 Video Edit

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share my first video edit with my Phantom 4 footage. The clips were taken over the last few months getting my hours up learning how to fly a drone mounted camera and testing how the camera performs itself. Appreciate any feedback and thoughts. Cheers :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Jussaguy
Awesome vid! Did you use lens filters? Adjusted exposure or video settings?

Thanks @Rensyo I only bought an ND4 filter when I got my Phantom and it's pretty much always on the camera when I shoot and has worked well. But when I get the chance, I would definitely like to run a higher ND so I can keep my shutter speed down. I have the camera set on manual so everything stays consistent in the shot (eg. No weird auto-exposure changes and/or white balance shift) So depending on the conditions generally my settings are (usually): W/B - Sunny, ISO - 100, S/S - Whatever the lowest I can go for correct exposure, minimum 1/50. I record at 4k25p, D-Log, -1 Sharpness. I think that's all my settings? Hope it helps

Reactions: Rensyo
Thanks @Rensyo I only bought an ND4 filter when I got my Phantom and it's pretty much always on the camera when I shoot and has worked well. But when I get the chance, I would definitely like to run a higher ND so I can keep my shutter speed down. I have the camera set on manual so everything stays consistent in the shot (eg. No weird auto-exposure changes and/or white balance shift) So depending on the conditions generally my settings are (usually): W/B - Sunny, ISO - 100, S/S - Whatever the lowest I can go for correct exposure, minimum 1/50. I record at 4k25p, D-Log, -1 Sharpness. I think that's all my settings? Hope it helps

Thanks so much for sharing this information! Since you like shooting landscape aerial videos, I suggest that you consider also polarizing filters for added vividness and contrast.

Looking forward to your next videos. Keep it up!

Reactions: iamsavi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic