First High Wind Flight

Reaction score
Wow what a bird we have! The last two days have had winds blowing a solid 10-15 mph and this was my first stab at flying something other a toy in anything like this. Glad I had experience with a 'toy' Viper and read your boards first but instead of the struggle I was expecting this was actually enjoyable. I'm looking forward to learning more of what this new found hobby will bring. I did spend a lot of time in atti mode to 'feel the reigns'. Whoa tweetie!

Wow what a bird we have! The last two days have had winds blowing a solid 10-15 mph and this was my first stab at flying something other a toy in anything like this. Glad I had experience with a 'toy' Viper and read your boards first but instead of the struggle I was expecting this was actually enjoyable. I'm looking forward to learning more of what this new found hobby will bring. I did spend a lot of time in atti mode to 'feel the reigns'. Whoa tweetie!
We had a lot of wind last week and I debated whether or not to fly, so I did. Just for fun I put it in atti mode just to watch the wind take it away. Great practice for that time I hope never comes when I have to fly that thing without GPS.

And yes, I still rave about the P3.

Exactly Bear! That is just what I did. Been flying this now for almost a month.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl