First flight with my P3A !! RTH failed?? Good video quality??

The one fun thing about sound with the Syma was that it made crash videos more dramatic. And what kind of iPad are you using? It's my understanding that a lot of them don't have GPS built in, which would make follow me mode impossible.

What kind of iPad do you have? Cellular or Wi-Fi only? Only cellular iPads have GPS receivers.

It is a wifi (cant remember model) but i am able to use maps, copilot (like Car gps) etc on it ??
Maybe it is using my phones gps :O

Well when you do want to play with the follow me mode (which is pretty neat), you can always just swap out the iPad for a smartphone

You can do what jonebk12 suggests (you can have different tablets / iphones for a single drone or you can get an external GPS for the tablet. If you have an iPad, beware that only certain GPS units work well with them (look on the forum, tons of posts). Android units tend to be a bit more forgiving. The only problem with the external unit and 'follow me' is that you have to remember to bring the external unit along with you..... It's amazing what you can forget to do.

Yes, i have set The RTH attitude to 30 m :)

Depending on your surrounding objects, I would set it to at least 50 meters. Higher is almost always better, don't want to smack into a building or tall tree on the way back home.

I think its cheapest just to swap iphone and iPad around at the moment :)

Yes i also thought about setting RTH to a higher altitude, i dont know, but i get kinda nervous when the drone is so High up [emoji1][emoji1][emoji851][emoji851]

Yes i also thought about setting RTH to a higher altitude, i dont know, but i get kinda nervous when the drone is so High up [emoji1][emoji1][emoji851][emoji851]

Unless it is very windy, higher has the advantage of having less interference from ground objects and better GPS reception. And less things to run into. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers