First flight tomorrow!

Slight confusion here. [emoji6] That was a screenshot I placed up after I tried to view jofus's video. That copyright message was what I saw. It's got to do with the permission settings of the YouTube video.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Must be the music. I'll re-upload with a different track soon.

I was able to remove the copyrighted music on YouTube and replaced it with a free song. Totally changes the feel, but I like it! Hopefully it will be unblocked soon.

Give it a shot now.

Last edited:
Nice hand catch.
Thanks! It was a bit windy, and the grass was a little long (hence the floor mat for takeoff) so I figured hand catch was the safest bet for landing.

Good job. I have to tell you it never ceases to be fun. Keep flying it. Turn off beginner mode and fly that puppy over the lake..

Reactions: jofus
Good job. I have to tell you it never ceases to be fun. Keep flying it. Turn off beginner mode and fly that puppy over the lake..

Good to know! I may take her for a spin this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get better at the video editing so I don't spend forever on it like I did last night!

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Good to know! I may take her for a spin this afternoon. Hopefully I'll get better at the video editing so I don't spend forever on it like I did last night!
Good to hear you're doing well with the first flight behind you. I recommend going through your same flight prep every time you fly....which includes checking the tightness of the props. If a prop comes loose or comes off, the bird is coming down....fast. Not good. Be sure every time. Only takes a minute. Good luck today. Spread her wings a bit !!

Reactions: jofus

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj