First crash and flight problems... :(

Reaction score
Hello. First sorry on my bad english grammar.
I have ph,2vision and this is my problem/s...
I had to take few of pictures but I was late and started dji in 1.5mins cca.... Standard procedure.. full charged baterie... props on rigt places... compas calibration... start engines and for 3-4 sec i was in 20meters high.... I didnt start recording but I seen that I have only 4 satelites in that short period of flight...
I flight cca 30/50 meters on same hight and I turned around and I start to go to "back" on place when i start to flight BUT dron just start to go on one side an aproaching to hill in high speed and it hit the three an fall down (1m)... I try to go up and other side but he didnt do anything on mj comands. When i find dji the camera was unpluged so i joust atach to cabels and to the dji body. After few hours i try to fly aganin (propelers was ok... and body is in one pice) and calibrated twice a compas... and simptoms are: When i hit throttile dji just start to flight but it goes down a 20-30cm and up and it cant fligh in same place on same hight. I try new props and again calibrate compas... and i wait 7satelites (on this other location ) and and ghit the throttile so dji start to flight but it was some better but he youst shakes a bit and cant stay on same place.... after driving 50meters and turning to came back dji startet to contiunusly turning to one side... So can somebody help me... did I make mistake with only 4 satelites or just dji is in brakedown... Did that hit in threes and the flour make some problems with one or more engines or some electrical problems inside body,,,,
I didnt film so i cant show U that :( I have Teamwiewer so I can plug the dji and someone maybe can see whats is problem ...
One more time... sorry on my bad English... I didnt use the google transleter and if U thing thats the better option Just say It :)
Greetings from Dubrovnik

I'm having some probs with my cam. I had the cam disconnected and it touch the metal fram of this cheap gymbal I bought. But that's another story, anyway that little touch to gound burnt thr mother board. It's working again but it keeps rth after 4min and sometimes less. I decided to try a new receiver board and see if that doesn't help. After 2 gimbals from china they sent me no instructions except a photo of where the ground was which is completely backwards. So its working but now it has the jitters. All of this because I cant find the little plastic piece connecting to the servo for pitch. If you know anyone selling good gimbals of FC200 cams for the vision please email me at [email protected]. good luck on your prob. You know it wouldn't hurt to check the esc or motor if not the screws.
I have a go pro I would love to use but then I loose the dji app. I may have to go 5g fpv but I really love the dji app

I'm having some probs with my cam. I had the cam disconnected and it touch the metal fram of this cheap gymbal I bought. But that's another story, anyway that little touch to gound burnt thr mother board. It's working again but it keeps rth after 4min and sometimes less. I decided to try a new receiver board and see if that doesn't help. After 2 gimbals from china they sent me no instructions except a photo of where the ground was which is completely backwards. So its working but now it has the jitters. All of this because I cant find the little plastic piece connecting to the servo for pitch. If you know anyone selling good gimbals of FC200 cams for the vision please email me at [email protected]. good luck on your prob. You know it wouldn't hurt to check the esc or motor if not the screws.
I have a go pro I would love to use but then I loose the dji app. I may have to go 5g fpv but I really love the dji app

It wouldn't hurt to start your own thread.

Hello. First sorry on my bad english grammar.
I have ph,2vision and this is my problem/s...
I had to take few of pictures but I was late and started dji in 1.5mins cca.... Standard procedure.. full charged baterie... props on rigt places... compas calibration... start engines and for 3-4 sec i was in 20meters high.... I didnt start recording but I seen that I have only 4 satelites in that short period of flight...
I flight cca 30/50 meters on same hight and I turned around and I start to go to "back" on place when i start to flight BUT dron just start to go on one side an aproaching to hill in high speed and it hit the three an fall down (1m)... I try to go up and other side but he didnt do anything on mj comands. When i find dji the camera was unpluged so i joust atach to cabels and to the dji body. After few hours i try to fly aganin (propelers was ok... and body is in one pice) and calibrated twice a compas... and simptoms are: When i hit throttile dji just start to flight but it goes down a 20-30cm and up and it cant fligh in same place on same hight. I try new props and again calibrate compas... and i wait 7satelites (on this other location ) and and ghit the throttile so dji start to flight but it was some better but he youst shakes a bit and cant stay on same place.... after driving 50meters and turning to came back dji startet to contiunusly turning to one side... So can somebody help me... did I make mistake with only 4 satelites or just dji is in brakedown... Did that hit in threes and the flour make some problems with one or more engines or some electrical problems inside body,,,,
I didnt film so i cant show U that :( I have Teamwiewer so I can plug the dji and someone maybe can see whats is problem ...
One more time... sorry on my bad English... I didnt use the google transleter and if U thing thats the better option Just say It :)
Greetings from Dubrovnik

Connect to the Phantom Assistant and do an Advanced IMU calibration. That would be a first step.

Yes, flying with 4 satellites is a mistake. You may have damaged props / motors / electronics in the crash.

Ok... I will try. If problem stays with another props I can only sent it to a good service. In Croatia we dont have service but I will try to find some one in Slovenija...
I dont know how he start to go on one side without my command :( On other side is sea so its better that he crash in to the three than in to the sea... :)

I calibrate everything.... Flight about 8m in high only... hmh... When strt to fly dron was oscilated in high... goes 20cm up and 10 down and its not on one place...contiunously moving.. On 8meters its stabilized....
I order new props (replacment regular and carbon set) when I get more free time I wil try to fly more meteres.... I hope thats everything ok..
p.s do U have some recommendations for props... only original or maybe replacment and which mark?

Jesterday I flight about10mins... everything is ok but the data for hight is l.bit wrong it says that phantom is -0.3m.... when its on ground...

p.s do U have some recommendations for props... only original or maybe replacment and which mark?

Most recommend staying with DJI props, 9450's are good.

Best to use original props. Height off is pretty normal, mine is always off.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31