Firmware Update

Reaction score
Is there a way to see if my P4P and RC has the latest Updates? Also if switch out tablets do I need to do any connection updates with the RC and tablet? One last question what does N/A Connect mean?

Thanks

1b956fca00ff03f3a5837bf6daf055c9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Is there a way to see if my P4P and RC has the latest Updates?
While your Phantom is connected to DJI GO, you can find the installed firmware versions in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO. You can compare those to the current firmware versions listed in the release notes on the P4P downloads page.

if switch out tablets do I need to do any connection updates with the RC and tablet?
No.

what does N/A Connect mean?
It means your Phantom is not connected to DJI GO.

You are my hero and mentor
yes he helps a lot of people on this forum.
all around good guy.

Having a difficult time updating firmware on my P4P+. I get to a screen that shows me how to connect, but not sure what is happening. No progress bar or anything like that.

Having a difficult time updating firmware on my P4P+. I get to a screen that shows me how to connect, but not sure what is happening. No progress bar or anything like that.
Never mind...I wasn't using the adapter cable.

Ok, I did an initial firmware update. Straight out of the box. Rebooted aircraft. I press go fly. Status bar still says update required. So I press it. List comes up where first item says update required so I press this. Goes to side screen. Nothing is there. I plug in cable. There is not an firmware for me to press to update. Latest firmware update was 01.01.0203. I'm baffled. Can anyone help?

Which firmware versions do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

Which firmware versions do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?
When I went into the general setting, and update popped up being 78% downloaded. 01.01.0101. I let it finish. I was not connected to drone at this point. I believe it was for the controller and app. After it finished and rebooted, now the status line say can not take off. A warning on the screen says satellite is off. When I press the status bar, takes me to the screen list. It says latest firmware. I pressed it. Says Imu is initializing do not move aircraft until it is finished initializing. So I have yet to fly. What do you think?

I don't think it is doing anything though.

You should see both the aircraft and remote controller firmware versions in DJI GO when your Phantom is connected to DJI GO. Please take another look and let me know which versions are displayed there.

You should see both the aircraft and remote controller firmware versions in DJI GO when your Phantom is connected to DJI GO. Please take another look and let me know which versions are displayed there.
Under kernel version it says, 3.10.0 under system version it says 01.01.01.01 when I press system update, it says version V01.01.01.01 Latest version now

Please post a screenshot of the "About" section of DJI GO while your Phantom is connected.

Here are the current firmware versions for the P4P+:
  • Aircraft: 01.01.0203
  • Remote Controller: 1.1.1.1
It sounds like you're saying the About screen shows you're using the latest remote controller firmware. How about the aircraft firmware?

Here are the current firmware versions for the P4P+:
  • Aircraft: 01.01.0203
  • Remote Controller: 1.1.1.1
It sounds like you're saying the About screen shows you're using the latest remote controller firmware. How about the aircraft firmware?
Last night I upgraded to the 203 version on the aircraft. But I can not find where it states this on dji go app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic