Firmware update

Reaction score
Early evening gentleman I ain't going to bring up a topic probably brought up thousands of times before scrolled in the past but could not find anything what is the current firmware for the standard. I know it's around 2.0 and read that it was difficult to use I am currently running the aircraft version at a 1.9 .20 should I stay there or upgrade thank you all in advance for the help

Evening sir.. No.. you just gonna stir up the bee's nest huh? lol
I think you can go to DJI website for the latest downloads & or
msinger or someone may be along to steer you to the archived FW page on phantomhelp.com
I've read many times though if it's working/flying fine why update? Others are saying why not? I think it is a personal decision if all is going well now.
If you run into problems...It only makes you stronger..

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
should I stay there or upgrade thank you all in advance for the help
As mentioned above, there is really no good reason to update, unless you know of specific criteria of the update ( Which is very rarely revealed). If your aircraft flies to your satisfaction, leave it alone.

Yep I sure you on latest firmware,,I can't check at moment but I know new playstore app is 3.1.50,,,I never never never never never Never used to update,,I was lucky one of few it happens to,
Screenshot_20190205-101335.jpg
lol , remember this ,this p4 but no reason why it won't happen to a p3 (I really hope it does not happen),but after driving to area and get locked craft is NO fun,,now I update apps depending what new features or bugs are added,so read before installing,some updates are good but most are rubbish and just clog the device and drone with issues,in saying that I been lucky in that side off things but had my turn with it and depending on future firmware (hope not)it might happen again and with all these crazy airport flyers and some who really push boundaries I'm sure it won't be long before that crazy pop up prompt returns,,,good luck to all and stay airborne :)just my opinion

Reactions: Heaven's Sky
Just been reading DJI are bringing out a new updated app and firmware with tighter geofencing around airports

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic