Firmware update vs phone

Reaction score
This is just great. I finally updated the firmware on both of my P3Ps, and controllers, because I'm going on a trip in a few weeks. Now my phone nor 2 tablets connect. The LG X Power phone has worked for a year, and was connecting yesterday. The LG G Pad F 8.0 2nd gen. tablet worked up until a few months ago, but quit connecting about a month ago. They are from U S Cellular. The ATT Trek 2HD K88 tablet worked for awhile, then quit a couple of weeks ago. It worked on one start up after the update tonight, but now won't connect. I was hoping by updating they would all work. I doubt if the staff people at the phone dealerships will have a clue to a solution.

I just put the latestest firmware on my p3p and it seems to be working fine. I have not flown with it yet but problematic video lag and drops are gone so I'm optimistic. After firmware update to bird, I tried to update RC from app and it disconnected during update and I could not get it back. I ended up doing the button reset by holding c1, c2, record button and iso wheel... turn on RC while holding then app then bird release. Worked for me, RC light turned a light blue which allowed me to downgrade and then back to current. During that time no downgrades were available in academy before button No issues on galaxy tab 2

After a good nights rest and a little looking through other posts, I came up with the solution. Someone with an Inspire had a similar problem with one of their two RCs not connecting. I did a controller/aircraft re-link, on both units, and things now seem to be working.. I've never had to do that after a firmware update, only after I had repairs done at DJI. I'll also try that if the tablets quit connecting again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl