Firmware update IMU issues

Reaction score
I had not flow my P3 Pro for a few months. Pulled it out flew it no problem. Saw there was a firmware update so did the update and completed ok. After the update "no signal" at the top of the app. I can see the camera view the phantom boots and sets the home point but still says no signal. I uninstall and reinstall app from DJI. Nothing.
When I try to do an IMU calibration there is no data in the sensor fields they are blank. When I do a check IMU I get a progress indicator that never stops. If I do a calibrate IMU the indicator stay at 0% forever.
Drone have never been crashed and only has a few flight on the thing and always worked before this. I should have known not to do the update when it was working. Is there any fix for this? I'm not in the mood it have to ship it out and pay. This will be my last investment into this hobby if this is a loss....

I haven't updated my P3 yet, but I'm thinking you need to do the RC update as well, same as the latest P4 update.

ok, I was under the impression it was all done wireless now. How do I do the control update?

ok, I was under the impression it was all done wireless now. How do I do the control update?
The RC updates in the latest version of go app-- and then you will have to update the firmware in the aircraft or you will get that message. At least that was my experience.
After the aircraft update had to cycle RC and aircraft a couple of times before the controller showed a connection-- now everything is good.

Last edited:
ShoreBird, if needed, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl