Firmware reinstall P3S

Reaction score
Hi,
I`m having some annoying issues after last firmware update so I need to reinstall this firmware.
1. Do I have to install older version of firmware in order to reinstall the latest ?
2. Where can I download firmware? In dji website I can find it only for P3Adv and P3Pro.
3. Can a firmware be reinstalled by moving file to SD card`s root directory and started my bird?

Hi,
I`m having some annoying issues after last firmware update so I need to reinstall this firmware.
1. Do I have to install older version of firmware in order to reinstall the latest ?
2. Where can I download firmware? In dji website I can find it only for P3Adv and P3Pro.
3. Can a firmware be reinstalled by moving file to SD card`s root directory and started my bird?

Go to this thread and talk to Msinger

Flight record vs Screen recorder

Hi,
I have never seen / read anybody down grading a firmware on a PS3.
Most important is what is the issues?

Mine just started acting retarded. Didn't update the bird just had an update on the go app. First time flying since and took 10 minutes for imu to warm up, then trying to start the bird saying information problem contact Dji support. Shut off try again now wants compass calibration, failed 3 times. Finally flying yesterday but **** what a pain in the ***, I'm losing interest in this fast

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

What is it doing? Range decrease by chance?
What is it doing? Range decrease by chance?
When I loose RC signal, RTH starts and the bird goes to home point, but the problem is, I can`t regain control when it`s back near me. I see only live video, but RC signal is 0, even it`s 5 meters away from me.
I need to restart my drone after it lands to get control again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20