P4 Firmware Firmware Link Failure Problem Solved

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 PRO+ currently has Firmware version V01.02.02.00 and I would like to update it. I have my controller hard wired to my computer and attached to my WiFi but when I try to check for updates I get the Note "Failed to check firmware package. Check you network and retry". Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for your help,
Gale

I've not updated in a while but I remember that I would start my P$P and controller, they would like and my Iphone or Ipad would allow me to check. Once there was an update I would have to attach my phone to the P$P and it would update.

It is pretty easy. I may be wrong?

My Phantom 4 PRO+ currently has Firmware version V01.02.02.00 and I would like to update it. I have my controller hard wired to my computer and attached to my WiFi but when I try to check for updates I get the Note "Failed to check firmware package. Check you network and retry". Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for your help,
Gale

I would suggest using DJI Assistant. Go to the DJI site and download the version of DJI Assistant for P4P+, and install it on your laptop. Once it’s installed, run the application, turn on the P4P+ and plug it in to your PC using the USB to Micro USB chord that came with it.

Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic