Firmware issue

Reaction score
I received my Phantom 4 a couple of weeks ago. I read articles and watched videos on youtube prior to receiving it just to get a head start. I followed all of the instructions for setting it up. The one issue I have is it has never asked about a firmware update for the airchaft or the remote. I used the dji assistant 2 to find a update for the aircraft, but still haven't seen anything for the remote. I've tried accessing the remote throught the dji go app, but know luck. The aircraft status screen says latest update. It did this prior to me find the update withe dji assistanct. Has anyone else run into this or does anyone know of a way to correct this. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Did you activate your Phantom in DJI GO?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for responding. Yes, it is activated and I have an account. I can see flight log. My log-in name and access the dji store.

Have you ever flown your Phantom? Which versions do you see in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO?

Yes. I've flown a couple of short flights due to work and weather. Other than losing signal a couple of time and the app stopped working once I've been able to fly it without any major problems. I just received and update on 11/14/16 for the google play store. The version I have now is 3.1.0.

Do you see any firmware versions listed in DJI GO when your Phantom is connected to DJI GO?

That's the current firmware version. You have the latest version installed just like DJI GO is showing you in the aircraft status screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers