firmware available to firmware update required

Reaction score
flying my p3s using 1.8.10 and app 3.1.11 love it but there are so many opinions out there i am lost. want to keep what i have do i have to download something i do not want? or should i keep what i have, mixed opinions out there on this .some say dji can brick your machine others say limit flight. who is right? any takers?

If what you have does the job and you are happy - then stay with it ...

Some like to have latest ... some like to stay with even older than you ...

ITS YOUR CHOICE ... so stick with existing if it works well ...

As they say : Don't fix what aint broke

Nigel

Nigel

so dji can't shut me down? or change my setting for alt and distance? why do they pretend to be intimidating to their customers?

Paranoia seems to be rife in the Drone world !!

Go fly and enjoy !!

Nigel

thanks everone
well this am went to fly and was asked to sign in will not accept login several attempts tried skypixel same thing so evidently they will lock you out bird will fly but no dji screen what is this all about disgusted flyer

well this am went to fly and was asked to sign in will not accept login several attempts tried skypixel same thing so evidently they will lock you out bird will fly but no dji screen what is this all about disgusted flyer
status "500"
error "Internal Server Error" this is what i get

I have my p4p update and received a notice that I must log in or my flight will be limited. I signed in and my p4p flys just as it use to with NO limits other than the FAA ones

I have my p4p update and received a notice that I must log in or my flight will be limited. I signed in and my p4p flys just as it use to with NO limits other than the FAA ones
I have no idea what was going on tried multiple time to sign in without success then accepted video and screen back on. now in ac status nothing about update which has been there for a week. never asked to sign in before either and when away from any wifi except the bird means i have to find a wifi or go home , hope this does not continue.

Did you try to reset your control to factory default. I had a issue with the off line map showing my location in China with some Chinese writing. Someone recommended doing a factory reset after update and the problem went away.

Did you try to reset your control to factory default. I had a issue with the off line map showing my location in China with some Chinese writing. Someone recommended doing a factory reset after update and the problem went away.
At this point in time I am running fine and have some concern in resetting anything, will consider this if the problem arises again.

Nigel
Good philosophy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues