Finally testing the drone waters.....

Reaction score
About a month ago I cancelled an order for the Mavic as I just didn't think I'd use it enough. Then the Phantom 4 PRO came out with a "serious" camera and I started thinking about a drone again. But spending $2K and not knowingg if it would be a tool I'd use in my video hobby, I just couldn't pull the trigger. I have tried a toy drone did not like flying it, but I could. Then I saw the Refurbs of the 3 standard for just a little more money than a toy, so I thought here is a no risk chance to see if I would really use one. I can always letter box the 2.7K video in 4K stuff or down rez to 1080P when working with the smaller format.

$360 is pretty cheap for a training course, so I look forward to seeing how this works into my video work/hobby (no work any more, just retired and still producing videos). If it turns out that I do fly frequently and like the images, then I can see going for a PRO or even a Mavic if it gets the larger chip.

Always good to start a new adventure:)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum NWP .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic