Fc200 camera

Reaction score
I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I've exhausted all known options besides buying a new camera for my DJI Phantom 2 Vision. If anyone has the camera or a replacement "board 3" I would very much like to purchase it.

I've yet to experience flying with FPV. To me, that is kinda the point.

I'm dead in the water until I find a replacement. My finances won't allow me to upgrade my craft for awhile.

I appreciate any help and advice
Thanks

Mine is toast also and just gave up on it till I find a working camera . I have found one but not paying 150 for one I don't know does work ,plus to many have burned for me not knowing why they all did like that .If you will search a little you will see many have .
I just bit the bullet and upgraded and at the moment the next one would be the P3S which is cheap . Well way cheaper now than when it came out .
The only person I know here who don't come on much anymore is @J Dot .
Now he might know what to tell you but I just shelved mine .
Good luck .

I've been trying to find a way to make it work. I feel like there has got to be another WIFI camera out there that contains the same components as the FC200. Whatever that "board 3" is... video encoder or processor?? I would think that there should be something out there that could be used in its place.

Or even to use some other camera hooked to the wifi transmitter on the F 200.

I believe the wifi works fine. Just a problem with Processing the video signal for transmission.

I've been looking into alternate fpv cameras and receivers that run on 2.4gHz like the Phantom Vision also, but I'm having trouble finding any cost effective solutions.

I just don't know enough about it to do it myself or figure it out.

I just think there HAS GOT to be some way to fix these cameras.

If it was it would have been figured out over a year ago when this issue started happening .
If you figure it out you will be a hero . ;)

Reactions: crash1sttime
I've been trying to find a way to make it work. I feel like there has got to be another WIFI camera out there that contains the same components as the FC200. Whatever that "board 3" is... video encoder or processor?? I would think that there should be something out there that could be used in its place.

Or even to use some other camera hooked to the wifi transmitter on the F 200.

I believe the wifi works fine. Just a problem with Processing the video signal for transmission.

I've been looking into alternate fpv cameras and receivers that run on 2.4gHz like the Phantom Vision also, but I'm having trouble finding any cost effective solutions.

I just don't know enough about it to do it myself or figure it out.

I just think there HAS GOT to be some way to fix these cameras.

Most fit a Gopro on it with a chinese gimbal and just hit record, only downside is no video link or telemetry data, as you know you cant use a 5.8ghz system as the quad uses that frequency for its controller

Ive fixed loads of the vision plus WIFI units with great success and its a pity that we cant do the same with the vision camera

Reactions: dirkclod
I looked at the FC200 camera, and in particular board 3.
I soldered wires to all testpoints, and looked for a serial output.

Found it, it's TP1. (baudrate is 115200 8N1)

And as expected, it displayed the same boot messages as on a vision +, ending in a: "no valid boot image found, NAND boot aborted"
Indicating the data in the NAND flash is corrupted.
So looks very similar.

Here are all the voltages on the testpoints:
TP1: uart TX
TP2: 0V (RX??)
TP3: GND
TP4: 1.3V
TP5: 5V
TP6: ?
TP7: 1.8V
TP8: 3V(power)
TP10: 3V

I did try to pull some signals to 3V, in order to enable the serial bootmode (BOOTME BOOTME) of the CPU, but have not been able to get it to work yet. I think the BSEL line is not available on the testpoints..

i sent mine in to dji and they repaired it for $100.00 i thought it was well worth the $ now i got my FPV, with mod antenas i get about 2500ft

I have a brand new FC200 still in the box, I bought it when I had problems with my camera, but it was a noob error, I am thinking of putting it ebay as I now do not have my P2 anymore.

i sent mine in to dji and they repaired it for $100.00 i thought it was well worth the $ now i got my FPV, with mod antenas i get about 2500ft

Did you have to send in the complete drone or just the camera?

I looked at the FC200 camera, and in particular board 3.
I soldered wires to all testpoints, and looked for a serial output.

Found it, it's TP1. (baudrate is 115200 8N1)

And as expected, it displayed the same boot messages as on a vision +, ending in a: "no valid boot image found, NAND boot aborted"
Indicating the data in the NAND flash is corrupted.
So looks very similar.

Here are all the voltages on the testpoints:
TP1: uart TX
TP2: 0V (RX??)
TP3: GND
TP4: 1.3V
TP5: 5V
TP6: ?
TP7: 1.8V
TP8: 3V(power)
TP10: 3V

I did try to pull some signals to 3V, in order to enable the serial bootmode (BOOTME BOOTME) of the CPU, but have not been able to get it to work yet. I think the BSEL line is not available on the testpoints..
Did You find solution to enter BOOTME state, any scheme or pinout?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers