Fc200 cam

Reaction score
Hello all,new here,I need a hand setting up my cam on my P2v-Egg shape cam. It worked fine an know it not? Everything seems to power up an work,I can take pic/Vids manual,DJI app will not connect to drone.connects to Rf 500.Tryed to bind many times,It did connect once,but no video feed.every thing else seem to work an display fine,Is? The wifi module in side that cam,seems like it.took that P2compltey apart,NO wifi card in there.Some help would be great,

Hello all,new here,I need a hand setting up my cam on my P2v-Egg shape cam. It worked fine an know it not? Everything seems to power up an work,I can take pic/Vids manual,DJI app will not connect to drone.connects to Rf 500.Tryed to bind many times,It did connect once,but no video feed.every thing else seem to work an display fine,Is? The wifi module in side that cam,seems like it.took that P2compltey apart,NO wifi card in there.Some help would be great,

The WIFI card is part of the 4 boards that are inside the camera, many users report that the camera stops working and then sell the quad.
I have seen the RE500 cause issues with the FPV and yet the later RE700 works fine, perhaps try getting hold of one and try that, if that doesnt work then the camera has gone bad and there is nothing you can do with it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31