Fat Sharks fpv

Not that I have noticed, if so, not that my 58 year old eyes can detect.
it would be something that even somebody with the worst vision could detect....do objects look the right shape or are they squished or stretched?

If you were approach an object such as vehicle from the side does it look longer or shorter or actual size in compared to reality?

it would be something that even somebody with the worst vision could detect....do objects look the right shape or are they squished or stretched?

If you were approach an object such as vehicle from the side does it look longer or shorter or actual size in compared to reality?
Well i flew this morning and did a 2 Klm round trip and the vision was very similar to the device I was using at the same time. Maybe very slightly stretched but certainly not a distraction. I am playing with the diopter set I have to see if that contributes to my perception of field of view.

Even if it was slightly stretched then the fatsharks do not portray the image properly. I suspect that the goggles are trying to fit a square image into a rectangluar box. This seems to be the case with all goggles, none of them give an actual image of the world below. It's either stretched or squished. Disappointing that nobody makes a race style goggle that allows us to see the world as it is.
Glyphs and others may display properly but they offer no immersive experience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20