Fat Shark Dominator V3 goggles (in good cond carrying case and extra batteries for sale or trade

Reaction score
PM me if interested and I'll throw in a few extra ,,,,, I really would like a CS monitor and will swap even across or I will make up the difference. For the larger CS I will include an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet in perfect condition! WITH the Fat Shark Dominator v3 Goggles!!!!
. So anyone who has a Crystal Sky monitor they don't need or want !?!? I have the goggles to trade!!! Or if you have something else you'd like to trade make me an offer! What's included?? The goggles Fat Shark Dominator V3 goggles, several batteries, a battery charger, a nice case, an HDMI cable to connect to your RC a 16 gig SD card is installed in the goggles. These goggles have worked flawlessly and are in good condition, the only reason I'm putting them up for trade is I've purchased the DJI Goggles RC Edition and no longer need them other than as a backup set. One other item I can include if needed by someone I have an extra RC with an HDMI output module installed for a P4, and it like the goggles is in excellent condition. I offer this up because I'd really like to have a CS (crystal sky) if it’s the bigger CS I will throw in an Nvidia Shield K1 tablet In excellent condition!!! but that being said make me an offer with what you have to swap/trade and we'll go from there.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj