falls out of GPS mode after take off

Have you used the drone to shoot horses before?
I would think that it would be one of the worst ways to film a horse.
The wideangle lens means you have to get close to see much of the subject and many horses are very nervous about drones.
This was the idea of the lady who contacted me, I will speak with her to advise of this concern, thanks for the info, I expect I got excited to be able to help someone with something.
Peter.

@sircking sorry I got delayed in getting back to this. After the P3A started misbehaving were you able to land it close to the launch point or did it land SE of the launch point. The .txt that you provided has the path shown in red.
1630155660114.png

The green path is computed by integrating the North and East speeds.
1630155838097.png

It is just what I asked for ... and as I said, there was no charge for it
Your flight data shows that something odd is going on with the GPS.
I've not seen anything like it before and can't think what might cause it.

It's showing 11 sats for most of the flight, which is an appropriate number for a P3 Standard.
It's recording a home point and the flight track shows that it's getting GPS position data throughout the flight.
But the GPS health shows as 0/5 for the whole flight.
*update* This is incorrect - Airdata showed the wrong information for this parameter

The flight track looks like you had full control.
What do you mean about control was lost?
META4 some good news, I bought a new GPS module and replaced it, also found that the GPS plug lock is broken so it may have been coming loose during flight due to vibration (MAYBE), when I replaced the GPS module I hot glued the plug in place.
Works perfectly now, I flew a whole battery through it on Sunday with no problems. thanks for reading the flight data for me, greatly appreciated, sorry I doubted you.

Kindest regards,

Peter NT Australia.

Reactions: Meta4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20