FAA says 2 different things, flying over people

He even stands outside with binoculars and calls on airliners at fl 350. I just accept it. However the same chick cop comes over to spank me. I'm starting to like when he calls on me at 300ft. We share our personal lives. Is that 1st base?
It depends. Is she hot? If not, then you are just acquaintance sharing stories.

If it’s the same chick cop coming over what makes you think it’s your neighbors calling the police. You should’ve scored a homerun by now.
I never thought of that. She came over when I havent flown in 2 weeks. She gave me a vday card yesterday and a small packaged present. Shes married. It was lubricant, she smiled and got back in her cop car. Now I got to get her a present. Any ideas for the cop chick in your life.

Reactions: Ansia
I never thought of that. She came over when I havent flown in 2 weeks. She gave me a vday card yesterday and a small packaged present. Shes married. It was lubricant, she smiled and got back in her cop car. Now I got to get her a present. Any ideas for the cop chick in your life.
lol I don't have a cop chick in my life, but I strongly suggest you don't get caught. If her husband has a firearm....

Sounds like you’re in the wrong forum, but leave me out of the picture. Best of luck.

Ok gang... this one has gone off track far enough... if you want to talk about your dating life create a thread for it in the Off Topic threads but leave that nonsense out of topic driven threads all together.

Thanks,
Allen

Reactions: skymonkey

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic