FAA cards and labels...

And they have your info and credit card. Why would anyone?
The checkout uses Shopify, so there's no need to worry about the credit card information getting into the wrong hands.

i did same thing. $25 for same card but is my #s real?
If you'd like to verify, you can log into your FAA account here. Use the email address you gave to the 3rd party. If you did not receive the password, click the "Forgot Password?" link to retrieve it.

everything you give the FAA is public record anyway. I've purchased 3 planes in the past 2 years and it's amazing the amount of junk I start getting the second the new registrations go through.

I almost fell for this myself. But when I saw it cost $25 and I knew it should only cost five, I realized what was happening. So I went to the real site, but for some reason it wouldn’t let me complete; it and just kept giving me an error of some kind.

everything you give the FAA is public record anyway. I've purchased 3 planes in the past 2 years and it's amazing the amount of junk I start getting the second the new registrations go through.

Are you registering each aircraft? I am asking because you mentioned "the second the new registrations go through" and it is my understanding that you only need to register once which covers all your aircraft.

I have just gotten my second quad and now I'm wondering if I can use the same number or have to register for another number?

Are you registering each aircraft? I am asking because you mentioned "the second the new registrations go through" and it is my understanding that you only need to register once which covers all your aircraft.

I have just gotten my second quad and now I'm wondering if I can use the same number or have to register for another number?

You only need register once (yourself) not each aircraft (drone).
Y2K seemingly is referencing full-scale aircraft... though I can’t be positive.

Mark Your Aircraft
registration-marking.png

You must mark each aircraft with the assigned unique registration number before it is operated.
YOU ONLY NEED 1 REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL THE DRONES YOU OWN ... I used a sharpie in the battery compartment.

Mark Your Aircraft

You must mark each aircraft with the assigned unique registration number before it is operated.
YOU ONLY NEED 1 REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL THE DRONES YOU OWN ... I used a sharpie in the battery compartment.
You only need one registration for all your drones if you are flying for hobby/recreation.
Otherwise, each drone must be registered.

Reactions: NSWG2
A little printer action and some Scotch Tape...

Attachments

• D2AFC241-C9EE-47B5-8B2B-80E4EB8B48C7.jpeg
    D2AFC241-C9EE-47B5-8B2B-80E4EB8B48C7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 260
  • E0D859E3-D78B-49AD-AE7A-A9F4EBBBE280.jpeg
    E0D859E3-D78B-49AD-AE7A-A9F4EBBBE280.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 311
Hobbyists only need ONE registration number for multiple drones
Commercial drone operators need MULTIPLE, one for each drone.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4